Skeptical WDYT?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Super Mommy
I'm sorry I posted this in TTC W/PCOS also, I just don't want to get to excited and thought maybe some of you ladies could pull me down out of the clouds.

I got a Positive OPK Sunday night and again last night. Of course we were on cloud 9 because when trying with DD I O'd 3-4 times a year. Who would have guessed after a few months and taking OPK on a whim that I would get a positive?

Anyway, I am skeptical. I have endometriosis and pcos. I am on absolutley no meds. I did have lapriscopy back in March 06 to remove endometriosis but I think it is back. I have been crampy the last couple of days and have had a headache. Do you think it's possible I O'd or do you think it's just a LH surge?

Please check out my chart. I temp faithfully like you should but my charts have never been "normal". When pregnant with DD my chart never showed it...I was having crazy morning sickness and my doctor told me if it made me feel better to take an HPT but if my temp never spiked I wasn't pregnant.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22d286

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Coming soon...... Linkin Archer
December 9th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Jen84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would say with the cramping and positive OPK that you are definetly trying to ovulate. Maybe a coincidence that you took the OPK at the same time, or maybe it was meant to be THIS time!! Start BDing either way

Cycle #21
Roses are red,
so is your period.
Happy Valentine's Day girls!
..::Journal::...................:ictures::..

lilygirl <3
</div>
December 9th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Super Mommy
YAY!!! Thats what I was hoping to hear. I know you ladies will be brutally honest and I would rather hear no now than wait 2 weeks to find out. I will get more excited as the 2ww carries on.

December 9th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Alicia W.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope it is your body going to O! However.... with PCOS you will probably get multiple LH surges before actually Oing each cycle if at all... your previous cycle shows that. Unfortunately that means you can also get multiple positive OPK's... if you look at some of my old charts (non clomid ones) you will see I have had cycles where I have had 8 positives! And no O for sure...

I will send you some baby dust though and definitely BD just incase! But keep an eye out for more fertile signs later on and BD then too.

December 9th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Jen84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Forgot to add: Good luck!! Keep us posted..

Cycle #21
Roses are red,
so is your period.
Happy Valentine's Day girls!
..::Journal::...................:ictures::..

lilygirl <3
</div>
December 9th, 2008, 12:10 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
It sounds to me like you might be trying to ovulate. Make sure to keep BDing and temping to confirm ovulate. Good luck! Make sure you keep us posted.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
December 9th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Super Mommy
We have been BDing...LOL. DH told me that he didn't understand why I had such a high sex drive now and he thinks I'm just using him. I told him to quit being a qirl and get naked.

He normally has an overactive sex drive due to his thyroid meds and I have an underactive sex drive. Its quite interesting at our house. LOL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search