have you ever met anyone famous?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
well, I was talking to some old friends and don't know if this counts but I went to school with some famous people? does that count? I guess they aren't famous to me, I did have a crush on him...

December 12th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Super Mommy
Of course that counts, who are they? Hmm...do tell.

Coming soon...... Linkin Archer
December 12th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, jeremy bloom is who i had the crush on in high school. He was never there, but I think it was mandatory to have the hotts for him..lol every girl did.

December 12th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Well.. I've met Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell and Ryan Seacrest --my husband did american idol and made it to the third round (where you meet the judges) on the 3rd season (the one were fantasia won).

I've met Jonathon Brandis on my 13th Birthday, when we went to Disney World for my bday. He was signing autographs and when he found out it was my birthday, he rode the teacups with me..... (Im sure I was the dorkiest looking kid that day, I had this goofy smile.. (He was in that show SeaQuest and that movie LadyBugs with Rodney Dangerfield.

Does it count that Paul "Bear" Bryant is my great grandmothers 1st cousin, which somehow makes me related to him, although I've never had the chance to met, since he died before I was born..

and I'm related to Buddy Holly.

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

December 12th, 2008, 02:25 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Quote:
Well.. I've met Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell and Ryan Seacrest --my husband did american idol and made it to the third round (where you meet the judges) on the 3rd season (the one were fantasia won).

I've met Jonathon Brandis on my 13th Birthday, when we went to Disney World for my bday. He was signing autographs and when he found out it was my birthday, he rode the teacups with me..... (Im sure I was the dorkiest looking kid that day, I had this goofy smile.. (He was in that show SeaQuest and that movie LadyBugs with Rodney Dangerfield.

Does it count that Paul "Bear" Bryant is my great grandmothers 1st cousin, which somehow makes me related to him, although I've never had the chance to met, since he died before I was born..

and I'm related to Buddy Holly.[/b]

I am totally not a part of this board but I was lurking and read this.

You know that this makes you royalty in Alabama don't you??

December 12th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to wanting_more2_love
ok so this is kinda embarrassing but ill tell you..

i was in Ca.. and i was in a rest stop restroom.. and i was peeing LOL and i heard loud high heels.... so i was like ok... no biggie..

well then i open the door and go to wash my hand.. no joke i look in the mirror and i see tyra banks.. i dried my hands and i got so excited before she even got to wash her hands i shook her hand.. LOL she is more pretty in person then on tv....

I love my hubby
I love my son

Pink Or Blue
We Welcome You
Trying To Conceive #2

December 12th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
ok so this is kinda embarrassing but ill tell you..

i was in Ca.. and i was in a rest stop restroom.. and i was peeing LOL and i heard loud high heels.... so i was like ok... no biggie..

well then i open the door and go to wash my hand.. no joke i look in the mirror and i see tyra banks.. i dried my hands and i got so excited before she even got to wash her hands i shook her hand.. LOL she is more pretty in person then on tv....[/b]
now that is funny.. Did you rewash?

December 12th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Super Mommy
yeah lol after she washed her hands and walked out i was like OMG i shook her hand before she washed.. then i was like OH WELL THAT WAS TYRA... LOL

I love my hubby
I love my son

Pink Or Blue
We Welcome You
Trying To Conceive #2

December 12th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
so is she nice?

December 12th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Super Mommy
yeah i thought she was just nice on tv ya know.

but i live in illinon southern to be exact so i was wearing flip flops and faded jeans and just a t-shirt and she shook my said siad hi asked where i was from and how i was doing while she was washing her hands then while drying her hands said it was nice to meet me and she hoped i had a safe trip.... dh was like what took so long i was like i was talking to tyra banks he was like ya.. now what took so long are you ok.. i was like look its her.... he is like WOW she is tall.. LOL me i was excited just to meet her.. and all he cared about is she was taller then him.. mind you he is only 5'6 LOL

I love my hubby
I love my son

Pink Or Blue
We Welcome You
Trying To Conceive #2

December 12th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
yeah that is funny. I can just imagine jumping in the car with my husband and say that. just the look on his face

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search