Friday Five

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2008, 06:52 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Do you have a dishwasher?
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen?
What do your dinner plates look like?
Do you have salt and pepper shakers?
Do you have dishes in the sink right now?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
December 12th, 2008, 07:09 AM
graysaturday

Do you have a dishwasher? Yup, his name is DH When we move in May its at the top of our list!

Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? I have a big loft so everyone is pretty much in one room. My table is on the half wall that jets out from the kitchen.

What do your dinner plates look like? They are a solid slate blue

Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Nope just the plastic bottles it was bought in.

Do you have dishes in the sink right now? Some from DH's breakfast
December 12th, 2008, 07:13 AM
AddysMom24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to AddysMom24
Do you have a dishwasher? Yes
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? In Kitchen but we have a large dining area its just connected
What do your dinner plates look like? square, black
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? yep (tupperware ones)
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? HAHA yep all of last nights from dinner.

my siggy was made by *Kiliki*

December 12th, 2008, 07:51 AM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a dishwasher? Yes.. wooo.

Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? Both. When looking for a house it was important to us to get a dining room. I have all of my Grandma's dining room set and china. We also have bistro table in the kitchen

What do your dinner plates look like? We have three sets... A Ikea set and hand-me downs that we eat on daily. Our Wedding set, which is stoneware from Crate and Barrel, it is really pretty. It is dark green and glossy, and the bottom is black. We use that set on special occasions and when we make nice dinners. Then we have my Grandmother's china set that is white, blue and silver.. really pretty too. They are on display in the dinning room in the the china cabinet and we use them on holidays.

Do you have salt and pepper shakers? LORD!.. We lost them in the move. Now we use the containers they come in. We have a set with the china but we don't use it because I don't want them to break.

Do you have dishes in the sink right now? Most likely.
December 12th, 2008, 08:00 AM
electriclids's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a dishwasher? Yep, landlord just replaced our old broken one. It's pretty and shiny!

Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? we have a seperate dining room, but you can see the living room from the table..

What do your dinner plates look like? I have an assortment of vintage plates I found @ the thrift store. I'll probably get a set when I see one that really strikes me, but for now I love my eclectic collection

Do you have salt and pepper shakers? no, a pepper grinder, and the container the salt came in... lol

Do you have dishes in the sink right now? unfortunately, yes. I'm trying not to nag DH but that might have to happen sometime soon
December 12th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
Do you have a dishwasher? Yes but it is old, so we are waiting on our landlords to replace it this month!
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? Seperate
What do your dinner plates look like? I have a lot of sets lol. One is red/white...black/white...green..blue lol
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Just the type from the store lol
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? Yea..I need to stop playing on JM and wash them haha
December 12th, 2008, 08:25 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Do you have a dishwasher? No
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? Neither at the moment. We don't have room for a table in the kitchen and there isn't a dinning room. (See why I want a new house!)
What do your dinner plates look like? One set is black and then I have a set that has snowmen and snowflakes on them.
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Yep, just disposable ones from walmart though. lol
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? yeah

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
December 12th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to amylou378

Do you have a dishwasher? Yup
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? we have a dining room, but it is small
What do your dinner plates look like? Ivory, with embossed fleur de lis on them
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Yes
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? Yes...and in the dishwasher...I need to clean!

December 12th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Super Mommy
Do you have a dishwasher? No but I despretely want one.
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? Ours is in the kitchen. We want to remodel and Kitchen/Dining/LR will be one greatroom.
What do your dinner plates look like? Blue & Yellow Circles
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Yes very traditional looking ones
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? DH is off today so probably yes.

Coming soon...... Linkin Archer
December 12th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Alicia W.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have a dishwasher? Yes.

Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? We just have the little are right off the kitchen in this house.

What do your dinner plates look like? I have various sets... one dark red somewhat see=through set, a black hexagonal set, some basic white with a black stripe, and a couple mini sets I got for my pics lol.

Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Yes, and the pepper shaker has to be the grinder type.

Do you have dishes in the sink right now? Yup.

December 12th, 2008, 10:26 AM
amychristian's Avatar TTC Board Co-Host
Do you have a dishwasher? No, our kitchen won't fit one. So it's just my own two hands. We have a system... one person cooks and the other washes the dishes. It works out pretty well.

Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen. There aren't any tables in the kitchen.

What do your dinner plates look like? Assorted Some are mine, and some are DHs. When we married, we didn't register, so now we eat off the same plates we used in college.

Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Just a salt shaker at the moment. DH dropped and broke the pepper shaker, so we just buy refined pepper from the grocery store (in the sprinkler shaker thing).

Do you have dishes in the sink right now? Tons. We've both been very busy the last few days. I can't even fill up our Brita pitcher
Amy and Benny - TTC #1

---------------------------------------------------
Always missing our precious baby boy
Lost on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 12w5d
We will forever carry you in our hearts
---------------------------------------------------
"Deus da mihi castitatem et continentiam. Sed noli modo."
December 12th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Brennaluet's Avatar Super Mommy
Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes

Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen?
Separate dining room, but it is more of my craft room at this point. DH hates eating in there.

What do your dinner plates look like?
Ivory, Italian countryside.

Do you have salt and pepper shakers?
Salt shaker and a pepper grinder.

Do you have dishes in the sink right now?
Yep. DH is supposed to wash them (haha yeah right!)

December 12th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Veteran
Do you have a dishwasher? No, but I really didn't keep up on dishes much better when I had one

Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? Neither. We don't have a dinning table, or any table. The house is really small, so we eat at the computer, couch or on the bed (the only place there is a tv in the house

What do your dinner plates look like? Mine are mostly white with black decoration on the edges. I hate them now but I was really into black and white when I was a teenager (I know, who wasn't), but that is when I got a lot of my kitchen things since we were engaged then.

Do you have salt and pepper shakers? I used to, I'm not sure where they are now, LOL So we just use the containers they come in

Do you have dishes in the sink right now? In the sink, on the counter, on the stove, and I'm sure there are dishes in the frig that need dumped and cleaned!!! I'm not a good house wife!!! We also have a system, dh goes to work and I get to do the house work (and homeschooling, and taking care of the animals and, and ....). To be fair though, he hates his job and he does all the yard work, the animal care that I can't do (like move the hay bales and build fences) and he does all the mechanic work and fixes everything I break, which is a lot!!!

Shannon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shannon (32 years old) ~ Married to dh (for 12 years) ~ Mom to dd (10 years old)
Visit my blog at: http://aroundthehomestead.blogspot.com/
December 12th, 2008, 10:52 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have a dishwasher? yes
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? Seperate
What do your dinner plates look like? I have two sets, well 3.. I have a set that I use most. They are cream with a maroon rim. I have a black asian looking set and I have a Precious Moments set. But the PM were so expensive, I won't use them. lol
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Of course.
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? Sadly, yes.

December 12th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a dishwasher? yes
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? yeah
What do your dinner plates look like? they are bright cherry red
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? no
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? yes im guilty I didn't do the dishes that won't fit in the dish washer.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search