2ww BLAHS!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
I swear during the 2 week wait I do nothing but over evaluate every little detail of myself and my body. I have been feeling a little "Stuffy" and "icky" the last 2 days and my boobs have been a little more sore than normal. I have that nasty taste in my mouth. My face has turned into break out central (I usually only get one or two little blemishes around that time of the month). I have no energy.. I seriously want to lay on the couch and lounge all day and I never do that.. i went to target looking like i got hit by a mac truck and I almost NEVER leave the house with out my hair and makeup done and in decent clothes (I wore a t-shirt and workout pants to target, I NEVER do that) Either I am getting sick or this cycle might have worked.

I am only 5 DPO.. how I am going to make it another week of this tourcher?!?! Anyone else feeling the pain with me!

I really don't have a lot of faith in this cycle only b/c I never got a SOLID Opk.. just a questionable positive. However judging by my temps and my CM I Ovulated.

Luckily DH got me a new DSLR Camera and I have been playing with that.. it's definatly keeping me a little occupied, but the kids are getting really sick of having the camera shoved into their faces.

December 28th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
ug I am with you.. according to ff I am 5dpo too, but when I imput my dates tomorrow I am only 2 dpo.. how am I going to wait 10 more days to test.. I too am evaluting everything, but there really isn't anything there I am nuts...

we need to pull through together.. but I am going nuts

December 28th, 2008, 01:23 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is it 14DPO yet?? I so feel your pain. Luckily DH is home from work for another three weeks. We have a few outings planned with Jasmine and that's helping. Although none of the big ones are planned till after New Year and after 14DPO. Gah!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

December 28th, 2008, 01:24 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would much rather be in the 2ww than the waiting to O. I hate waiting to O.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
December 28th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
ah anna.. I hear you.. I think both just suck... lol

December 28th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Blah I know how you feel. I'm 9DPO and I feel exactly like I did at this stage in October when I was pregnant but I refuse to believe I would get pregnant the first month TTC after a miscarriage which was conceived my first cycle TTC too.

It seems too easy so I'm in denial big time and thinking I have the flu or weird PMS.

December 28th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
lol yeah waiting to O is just as bad!! This whole TTC thing is NOT fun... well except the Sex part
December 28th, 2008, 03:34 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
lol yeah waiting to O is just as bad!! This whole TTC thing is NOT fun... well except the Sex part [/b]
HAHA...and sometimes the sex is even questionable!

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
December 28th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
This is like the slowest 2ww ever! Im 5DPO and the past two days I have felt a little run down and have had indigestion both days. I have found out that 2 more of my friends are preggo during this 2ww so I think that is making this go slower for me. I have so many pregnant friends its NUTS. Although I couldn't be happier for them it just makes me want to be preggo all the more...

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search