Log In Sign Up

Phantom Pregnancy Symptoms .. Only 2DPO.. Help


Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
January 17th, 2009, 04:38 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,458
OK so I keep having shots of pain through my boobs, and terrible heart burn! I am also having pain on both sides of my lower abdomen.. kinda like ovulation cramps.

Also today I have been having EWCM AGAIN!! I know I Oed because I had a SUPER positive OPK on Wednesday.

Are they phantom or could they mean something? What about the cramping and more EWCM? That seems like it would be a bad sign!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
January 17th, 2009, 05:27 PM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vicenza, Italy
Posts: 7,155
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
I'm not sure but I'm in the same boat just about... I was "crampy" all day yesterday and for some reason I think my boobs look bigger...but I know it's too early...I think...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
January 17th, 2009, 05:51 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,458
Quote:
I'm not sure but I'm in the same boat just about... I was "crampy" all day yesterday and for some reason I think my boobs look bigger...but I know it's too early...I think...[/b]
My boobs seem fuller too. I walked up to my husband and was like.. "do they feel different to you?" and he thought they were fuller too. I have read stories of women who had symptoms right away.

We are close in our days past ovulation.. so at least we can suffer/analyze together.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
January 17th, 2009, 05:53 PM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vicenza, Italy
Posts: 7,155
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
I had dh hide the $tree tests from me...I hate to tell him that I found them...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
January 17th, 2009, 05:59 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,458
Quote:
I had dh hide the $tree tests from me...I hate to tell him that I found them...[/b]
I am going to try my best to wait until 12-14 DPO to test... I am scared to death of getting a BFP and then having a chemical pregnancy.

You should get him to hide them again so you can at least make it to 10DPO. Did he not hide them very well?

Reply With Quote
  #6  
January 18th, 2009, 01:30 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vicenza, Italy
Posts: 7,155
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
His idea of hiding them - puting them under the sink - on his side, instead of mine. I'm 4dpo so I might be able to make it another 3 days, 4 max before testing...I know it's too soon, but I have to feed the addiction. Also, my temp dipped today a little but I think it's because I took it 30 minutes earlier then normal...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
January 18th, 2009, 02:25 AM
Anisah's Avatar Mom of 4 + 1 in May 2010
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Kuwait(USA originally)
Posts: 2,501
Send a message via MSN to Anisah Send a message via Yahoo to Anisah
I am 5 dpo and feel similar to you 2. I am wondering if we are all pregnant or is that just how people feel the few days after ovulation. I have twinges and cramping off and on and my nips are a little sensitive. Yesterday I could have sworn I felt nauseas in the evening. I must confess I tested with FMU this morning and of course it was negative, lol. But hey that's why I bought the 25 pack of internet cheapies, so I can feed the need. I can test every day until AF shows or I get a BFP.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
January 18th, 2009, 06:56 AM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,458
Quote:
His idea of hiding them - puting them under the sink - on his side, instead of mine. I'm 4dpo so I might be able to make it another 3 days, 4 max before testing...I know it's too soon, but I have to feed the addiction. Also, my temp dipped today a little but I think it's because I took it 30 minutes earlier then normal...[/b]
That not hiding them!

I found this chart. It is one of the reasons I am going to wait. I don't want a false negative. It is from FF

Average Day Past Ovulation (DPO) for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO

Average DPO for the first "false" negative test result: 10.3 DPO

Percentage of pregnancy charts with a positive test at 10 DPO: 10%

Percentage of pregnancy charts which show negative results before a positive result: 17%

Average time between the expected period and the first positive pregnancy test: 0.5 days before the expected period.

Percentage of negative test results taken three days or more before the expected period day on non pregnant charts: 40.7%




Quote:
I am 5 dpo and feel similar to you 2. I am wondering if we are all pregnant or is that just how people feel the few days after ovulation. I have twinges and cramping off and on and my nips are a little sensitive. Yesterday I could have sworn I felt nauseas in the evening. I must confess I tested with FMU this morning and of course it was negative, lol. But hey that's why I bought the 25 pack of internet cheapies, so I can feed the need. I can test every day until AF shows or I get a BFP.[/b]
Lets just hope that we are all pregnant!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:50 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0