Do these look similar?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Alicia W.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been really confused about this cycle.... I have had LONG cycles before and no ovulation, but I am just not as convinced this time. I have been feeling sorta weird (very crampy, and nauseous). The cramps are so undeniable too.... pretty strong and low. I almost wonder if I have a cyst. The nausea is less prominent but I am feeling it mostly in the morning and at night....

Now I am not getting my hopes up that these are great signs or anything and I am not really fooling myself that I think this means I am PG or anything, but I can't help but wonder if I did O already or not and that it is just something to do with my thermometer which is new this cycle, or maybe just an unclear shift in general.

If I change FF to the "research" method it tries to say I O'd on CD20, but not sure why it says that.

I wanted to see if I could find charts in the FF chart gallery that had no thermal shift for Ovulation, and I found quite a few that said they were "ovulatory" cycles and some that were "pregnancy" cycles. I am not sure I trust the ones that just say "ovulatory" since there is no proof and sometimes FF just says you O'd lol. But I figure you can't fake pregnancy ones!

So here are a couple of charts that met those areas that I thought were interesting and might support the slim chance that I have already O'd.

Here is my chart first for reference.

there was this one that seemed somewhat close, but what stood out to me was the flat temps right after O that were still within the range of the pre-o temps.

then this one that had not much of a thermal shift and late O....

this one I thought matched pretty closely... I overlayed my chart to it so you could see.... they were recorded to have O'd on CD19. Again the flat temps seem very similar

and then this one just threw me for a loop! Now I have seen it all! I can't believe the pattern and how low the temps were to be PG... makes me wonder though if it was a successful PG.

I still think I most likely HAVEN'T O'd yet, but these do make me wonder!

January 17th, 2009, 07:10 PM
lilflower
Weird. Very weird. Maybe you have O'd. I guess wait a few days and then test, and maybe see your DR. An u/s will show the cyst atleast if that's what's going on.
January 17th, 2009, 07:21 PM
of course... it also looks a lot like this one of mine from last time around...( recorded possible O on CD20 as well) and this one I KNOW was annovulatory since that was the cycle I had my testing done on.

January 17th, 2009, 07:24 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We must have been doing the same thing today. I have been searching charts too, and comparing them to mine. I just posted one that looks like mine. Check it out.

Yours looks great. Maybe you did O.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
January 17th, 2009, 07:25 PM
lilflower
Aww. I wish it was a clear cut answer! I would see though if you could get into the DRs. The could check your progesterone...or even do an U/S to see if there's a cyst. Cysts can be nasty (I'm sure you know)...
January 17th, 2009, 07:28 PM
yeah if things don't work themselves out soon enough I will probably go in if I am still in pain. I know most cysts go away on their own. I guess it might just end up that this cycle will look like that last overlay I posted with no real Ovulation... and then HOPEFULLY the next wont be so messed up!

January 17th, 2009, 09:00 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The one thing I really don't like about the galleries on FF is you don't know how the temps were taken. Was it orally? Vaginally? Did they switch during the cycle? (not everyone knows you shouldn't) Have they not placed notes on the chart that could be important? KWIM? Although anything that can give you hope is a good thing but since this months chart is very similar to your own annovulatory chart, I would probably have to say that that is the best comparison.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

January 17th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Yeah I agree.... there are many charts I can tell are probably wacked because the charter wasn't as knowledgeable about how to do it properly. It is hit or miss on there lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search