Symptoms? or is it all in my head...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Mystic_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mystic_Mommy
I think I'm just restless because of the 2ww, but I'm hoping these "symptoms" may be a positive sign lol. Late on Friday (5 dpo) I had some light cramping and then some abdominal twinges that kind of freaked me out. I've had some light ones since then, all around my lower abdomen... often times more in the center though. Oddly I had (TMI) some random light Diarrhea just when I first woke up for the last three mornings in a row. However, last night I suddenly had constipation! This seemed odd because yesterday was a splurging day food wise, I never eat things like cereal, pizza, etc... but every now and then I indulge. I even had chocolate (which is a diarrhetic if anything). This bothered me for a while and then I had Insomnia... which is odd because I've felt pretty fatigued the last couple days. Bah my whole sleep schedule has been off. I'm now 7 dpo... which I guess is still kind of early for symptoms right? I don't know what caused me to wake up at 7 this morning after not having gone to bed till past 2 am! What is normal CM after ovulation? I've been pretty dry, but I've noticed only small amounts of White Creamy CM every now and then. My boobs have been very Mildly tender, but that could be from the fact that I recently weaned my little girl. Still waiting for the milk to dry up and all. Oddly though when I jumped in the shower yesterday, before I started washing so I know it wasn't soap, I think I leaked a tiny bit on my right side. This is very odd because the only time I think I ever leaked was when I was nursing a lot and one side would start leaking during the time I was breastfeeding on the other lol. I have never leaked spontaneously, not even in the shower with all that hot water. I squeezed a little out just to see what it looked like now, and it almost seemed a bit like colostrum... but then again, I have no idea what the norm is when coming off breastfeeding after two years lol. I've been a bit more moody and irritable lately, and certainly somewhat emotional (I realize that can be AF symptoms too) and often when I stand up I get a little dizzy. Other than that, I've been bloated. Anyway, so that's what's going on with me lol... I think I'll test on 11 DPO just to see and if I get a BFN then I'll wait till the 25th (the day my period is suppose to start) assuming that the witch doesn't show hehe. Ugh it seems so far away, this is driving me crazy! I'm new to this whole 2ww thing, but should I expect it to be this agonizing every month?? lol

On a different note... what symptoms (if any) are you having and how many DPO are you?

~Tiffany

January 18th, 2009, 10:46 AM
umm... *bump* This post is nearly knocked off of the first page and so far haven't received any feedback I'm sorry if this was a pointless babble, maybe it was kind of a dumb vent haha. I just wanted to check in case people didn't see the post.

January 18th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Quote:
how many DPO are you.. i am 7 DPO and having really dull cramps today.. my back hurts really bad too.

my boobs are KILLING me.. but they are usually tender after O... I think my AF is due the 25th too... but id have to check FF to be sure..lol

GL!![/b]
Sounds about right! I am also 7 DPO and expecting my period to come on the 25th, looks like we'll be testing together!

January 18th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Tiffany,
I am in the boat as you are. I have been driving myself crazy for the past few days. I don't know if you saw my message yesterday, but I have been having a similar experience. Now I am watching the seconds pass by on the clock until I can test. I don't want to test too early and get disappointed , but I am completely going cookoo . I wish you the best.

~Melissa~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search