Beth!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Alicia W.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad that you temped again today and I am happier yet to see that your temp went down a little lol.... My chart did too and they still look almost identical for the most part lol. I had pretty much given up after the dip, but seeing yours makes me feel a little hope still lol.

Of course comparing it to my own charts it looks like not so good news is coming.... but I will hold on to that shred of hope your chart has give me back today!

January 29th, 2009, 01:19 PM
*Beth*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Beth*
I am glad it is helping you, cause it scared that crap out of me!! LOL It is not a VERY big dip and my test was a little darker this morning so I am not totally freaking out yet!! I may not temp for the next couple days though cause I might lose my sanity if I do! I am so scared of another chemical pregnancy!! I am trying to just think positive thoughts!! I am glad your chart is still looking good though..I hope you get a BFP!!!!
January 29th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Alicia W.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't worry too much about fluctuating temps after getting a BFP.... if you look at my past BFP chart you will see my temps were all over the place after I got my +.

January 30th, 2009, 06:59 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Congrats beth!

And good luck Alica!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search