Hungry.. ALL the time

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2005, 12:39 PM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
<span style="font-family:Optima">Alright girls, it's been a while since I've been pregnant almost 10 yrs to be exact!! I haven't gotten confirmation yet, AF is due the 11th and I don't get paid til the 15th. Last night (probably TMI but oh well) I was doing some feeling around my hubby's sensistive parts - trying to feel for the clamps - I felt something hard but I think it was his testicle. I didn't want to keep messing with him because if I had woken him up at 3:30 this morning playing with his manhood he would have been slightly peeved LOL. Anyway's the reason I am posting is because for the past 3 weeks I have been incredibly hungry ALL the time and at 8:00pm I am ready to go to bed. I am craving things I don't like. To top it all off my breast are normally VERY sensistive and hurt constantly - they don't hurt not ever AFTER I take my bra off.. what's the deal????</span>

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
February 9th, 2005, 02:25 PM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
Well, I have no idea what you may have felt on your dh...

As for you, when is AF due? Are you late? Have you tested?

February 10th, 2005, 05:18 AM
<span style="font-family:Geneva">I did test back in Jan. (was neg) it had only been about a week since my period had ended, but I wasn't feeling quite right - sick to my stomach, tender breasts, tired all the time. Which all could have been due to my period just ending. However most women know their own bodies and know when something isn't normal. I've had a thick - clear - mucus discharge since my last period ended on Jan. 17th. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part who knows.</span>

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
February 10th, 2005, 08:44 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Please keep us updated,ok?

GOOD LUCK!

February 11th, 2005, 11:26 AM
[FONT=Geneva]Good Afternoon Ladies ~

Just thought that I would give yas a little update. Still no AF and no signs of her showing up. Last night I got a little surprise - I flat out asked DH weither he had clamps on his vasectomy - come to find out he was just cut, burned and tied!!! SOOOOO to make a long story short I found a hard lump in DH's family jewels. I'm thinking SCAR TISSUE!!! Could be a good sign, but I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up. If all goes well and still no AF on the 15th I am testing!! The real kicker I had lunch with DH just a few minutes ago and just to get his reaction about the whole baby thing I told him I was 2 days late. His eyes got as big as saucers and then he just grinned from ear to ear and giggled. I'm wondering if he's entertaining the idea of being a daddy again...

Anyway's I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high but I just can't seem to think about anything else. I'm looking at baby stuff and get sooo excited. If I turn up PG it would be the biggest blessing in the whole wide world! Oh and I forgot to mention 5 weeks ago I had a VERY vivid dream about DH and myself and all the women in my family - I was holding a happy, healthy, full-term baby boy whom I was calling James. Has anyone ever heard of predicting a pregnancy thru dream? To be honest that's what started this whole baby thing. I just hope I am not reading too much into it.. trying to stay somewhat grounded. Just entertaining the thought of a baby is just so overwhelmingly delightful to me Might just hafta do some BMS when I get home from work just to be on the safe side ha ha ha

You girls have a good day and to all the newbies WELCOME and GOOD LUCK!!!

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
February 11th, 2005, 11:29 AM
[FONT=Geneva]Good Afternoon Ladies ~

Just thought that I would give yas a little update. Still no AF and no signs of her showing up. Last night I got a little surprise - I flat out asked DH weither he had clamps on his vasectomy - come to find out he was just cut, burned and tied!!! SOOOOO to make a long story short I found a hard lump in DH's family jewels. I'm thinking SCAR TISSUE!!! Could be a good sign, but I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up. If all goes well and still no AF on the 15th I am testing!! The real kicker I had lunch with DH just a few minutes ago and just to get his reaction about the whole baby thing I told him I was 2 days late. His eyes got as big as saucers and then he just grinned from ear to ear and giggled. I'm wondering if he's entertaining the idea of being a daddy again...

Anyway's I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high but I just can't seem to think about anything else. I'm looking at baby stuff and get sooo excited. If I turn up PG it would be the biggest blessing in the whole wide world! Oh and I forgot to mention 5 weeks ago I had a VERY vivid dream about DH and myself and all the women in my family - I was holding a happy, healthy, full-term baby boy whom I was calling James. Has anyone ever heard of predicting a pregnancy thru dream? To be honest that's what started this whole baby thing. I just hope I am not reading too much into it.. trying to stay somewhat grounded. Just entertaining the thought of a baby is just so overwhelmingly delightful to me Might just hafta do some BMS when I get home from work just to be on the safe side ha ha ha

You girls have a good day and to all the newbies WELCOME and GOOD LUCK!!!

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
February 11th, 2005, 11:31 AM
brybaby2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you tested yet?
February 11th, 2005, 12:05 PM
a few weeks ago I tested BFN - retesting the 15th

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
February 15th, 2005, 08:49 PM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
So, did you test?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search