emotional times

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2009, 02:38 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you ever have times where your just emotional and sentamental about everything? I'm listening to the son by Darious Ruker "It wont be like this for long" and it makes me think of my girls growing up so fast...My oldest daughter is almost 10 and almost done with the 4th grade, she's growing up so fast and before long she's going to be a teenager...It doesn't seem long ago that I was pregnant with her, and she was a newborn and my husband and me didn't know anything about being parents, and now here we are with 4 kids, where did time go? I wish time would just slow down and they would stay little forever...I'm not sure what i'm going to do once they all grow up...So everytime I hear songs like that it just makes me feel sad that things are going to be so different in a few years

April 16th, 2009, 02:45 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I get that way.. I have noticed also that my son is growing way to fast.. I wish there was a way to keep them little forever, and I am sure that some of our parents wish the same about us... After your kids grow up then you get to look forward to being a grandparent.. That is what my parents told me..
April 16th, 2009, 02:53 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was doing a search on the tv, and saw what Oprah was about today and it said something about 14 year olds having sex....That just makes me sick, my daughter is almost 10 and I just can't even imagine her or her friends doing that in a few years, they are just little girls!...She will be going into middle school after next year, and I just know that once that happens things are going to be different and she won't be that little inoccent girl anymore (not saying she'll be having sex, over my dead body LOL), but i'm sure kids at school will talk about it...Not only that, but drugs, drinking etc....I know that this year they have the period talk for 4th graders...I haven't had the talk with her yet, but I did tell her I want to talk to her about some things before she learns about it in school (I just need to set up a time when it's just me and her), but I feel like her getting "the talk" is just going to take away some of her innocence...I might just be over thinking it, but I just wish she would stay a little girl that likes dogs and horses and learning bible verses lol

April 16th, 2009, 02:57 PM
lmunoz8517's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hmm that song always gets me so does:

Let them be little
I'll Walk (my mom was in a wheelchair her whole life)
Sissy song (reminds me of my mom, she died when I was 14)
your gonna miss this (I always listen to this song when my kids have done something so bad that I am furious)
April 17th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yeah i cried to that song.. it makes me think of my future kids

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search