Ok I'm Too Excited

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2005, 11:25 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I loved being pregnant with the boys!!! I am tiny too. 5'5 110lbs. I didn't wear maternity clothes with my first until I was 7 months but with my second I wore them at 3 months.

I hope we all get BFP's!!!

Angie

=May '05 and '11

February 23rd, 2005, 02:07 PM
Carah062105's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm about 5'3 and weigh 110 lbs. I hope it doesn't take too terribly long for me to show after I do get pregnant. I think some of the maternity clothes they have out there are sooo cute! Especially summer clothes, capri pants....big bellies are so cute in them!

Thanks Melissa (Alison's Mommy) for my awesome blinkies!!!

February 23rd, 2005, 02:20 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Carah--> I don't think you're crazy! haha. I'm excited too! I also want a big belly lol. Make sure you keep me updated on any other symptoms, hopefully we can be dd buddies!! **Baby Dust!!!**

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

February 23rd, 2005, 02:55 PM
aleyasmommy22's Avatar Member
Send a message via Yahoo to aleyasmommy22
I hate 2ww!!!Going out of my mind. I still have 12 days until af and man is it ruff. How do you keep from getting so broken hearted every month.

I have a friend that I hate because it seems as if every time she lays down she ends up pg and she is really small too but she always gets a big belly and then has the baby in ten minutes and is thin again....

My sister in law!!!!I love her but I hate her sometimes. Everytime she calls our house she either says I am pg or I am in labor she is on baby #6 and she did'nt ever try....gets me so frustrated sometimes

I have even seen a little 15 yr old neighborhood girl walking around with a big pg belly. AAAAHHHHH!

Thanks for letting me vent there for a minute, I feel like I can write anything and you all will be supportive. 12 days left!!

<center><p style="background:white;"><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">The day I Married My Best Friend</font>
</p></center>
February 23rd, 2005, 07:07 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No prob! Thats what we're here for! It always seems like that,,, all the people who are trying, can't and all of the people not trying (or trying not too) do!!

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

February 24th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Crystal's Avatar Veteran
Hi guys, ok a bit of a vent with this lol hope its ok.I to would like to be a big big big huge pg woman.With my first I wore my everyday cloths til I was 5 months then at 8 month I looked about 6 months pg then I had to have Caleb cause I just couldnt grow anymore.I wanted ppl to see me miles away and say awwwww she is such a cute pg lady.Iam getting really bummed and depressed and its taking its toll.I want to be pg so bad,I feel like Iam trying to beat the clock.My DH never wanted anymore and I always did but I didnt breath a word of it to anyone.I kept it all inside and acted like I felt the same as him.Which was very hard and very hurtfull.Then finally after x-mas we chatted about it and he said ok lets try for one more and hope for maybe a girl.I was soo happy and I guess thought ok Ive been wanting this so long that now it should be a breaze.Well I'm only in month two of trying and Iam now in my 2ww.But Iam so scared cause Ive read about so many woman who just cant seem to find there month.Iam scared I will be that next person or that maybe DH will change his mind if it takes to long.I really felt pg this past week with alot of symtoms most of which have moved on so now Iam scared.WHat if I get another BFN how will I deal with it?How can I go threw another cycle much less another 2 ww.I just want to be pg now and I feel so bad for wanting it.Like maybe I'm not a good enough mother maybe I dont deserve it.I dont usally get like this before af Iam so tired and run down and sooo sad.But after going off bcp anything could be different now.I hope that all of us can get BFP very soon and all be happy together,and not have to have anymore pain.Good Luck everyone.Thanks for reading my long post!

February 24th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CArah- here's some good news I'm 5' 3" and 105 lbs. With my daughter I was out of regular clothes and into maternity at about 9 weeks (not sure EXACTLY) because I'm so tiny ANY pooch on my tummy made my pants not fit. I've seen you in rl and I have a feeling that will be you too!! I still want to go shopping with you LMAO
February 25th, 2005, 09:19 AM
aleyasmommy22's Avatar Member
Send a message via Yahoo to aleyasmommy22
Quote:
Originally posted by K_A_T@Feb 23 2005, 04:20 PM
Carah--> I don't think you're crazy! haha. I'm excited too! I also want a big belly lol. Make sure you keep me updated on any other symptoms, hopefully we can be dd buddies!! **Baby Dust!!!**
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

when i was pg with my daughter I was really small and then at about 4 months or so I turned into a balloon and my belly was so big that people said are; you sure your not having twins. I loved it though, aside from the fact that I gained alot of extra weight and couldnt get it off. lol. I did'nt even have any pg symptoms did'nt even get sick.....toward the end I held alot of water though which was painful I felt like my skin was going to rip apart. Anyway I want another big pg belly, its been so long I have almost forgotten the first time I felt dd kick...

Dont mind me I am remembering!

<center><p style="background:white;"><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">The day I Married My Best Friend</font>
</p></center>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search