Hello all TTCers, my name is Talyn! I have some ?? do you know??

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2009, 09:10 PM
okay, my cycles have been really messed up since I had my son 10 months ago and i have no iDEA when i ovulate now. Before him I was ASTRICT 28-dayer, 14 day lutial, but that is gone now, lol now i was on a 41 day cycle foolowed by two or three 14 day ones, then another 41 day. But the OB said that i am prob O ing right before or on my period so to go aheaad and try!

Well, a few days ago, the 23rd, I was out and about with my man, it was his b day, and it was hot but i was chuccing the water thewhole time, and i started to get really sick! super nauseas too! it was bad. It dind't get better after sitting in the cool ac either, or drinking cold water. when we got home i got really sick, passed out and kept having waves of bleck!~ then the next day it was a little better but on and off vertigo and dizziness, hot flashes and nausea!

Then yesterday morning freaked and was all sad because, day fifteen after my last period right on time for my crazy cycles, I had mucusy spotting, and i thought for sure it was my period, but then it stopped! like that was it, what i wiped and a lil later then nothing. I took an ovualtion test, then another, thinking it could be that i had a normal cycle and it was O bleeding but these tests are good aobut telling you if you already did 24 before or will in that time after, and it was a BFN, lol so what do you think?

Implantation bleeding? today i am starting to get slight cramping in my lower back too, nausea and hot flashes still there... are their any ttc grads that had it feel this way?

I know some must think i am crazy for having as many as i do and not knowing but with all the others i never paid tha much attention because i always chalked everything up to my impending period! this is the first one that we are really paying attention to, and trying for. It might be the baby of the family so i kinda want to make extra sure i treasure every second, you know. Not that i didn't with my others, its just different when you know this may be the last time... thanks for listening and I appreciate any advice or info on how it was is for you!!

Last edited by talyn-ma-of-6; June 26th, 2009 at 09:19 PM.
June 27th, 2009, 01:13 AM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I certainly hope it was IB, because I'm sure that would be nice for you. It seems like "the watched pot never boils" doesn't it? And by that I mean as soon as you are TTC your cycle goes out of whack and you can never guess what it is going to do. Depending on how many DPO you were, maybe it was IB. The only way to know for sure is to wait for AF to come, or hopefully not come. If she doesn't come, then test and you will get BFN or BFP!

Did you go on BC after having your son and if so when did you go off of the BC? I have been off the patch for 9 months now and only this cycle has my body shown any sign of *possibly* straightening out, so that could be the issue with the length of your cycles. I had a stretch of almost 18 weeks with no AF and then took Provera to get one and then had another 10 days after that one ended followed by 49 days no AF when one started on its own (that was 16 days ago). I was told, not by my doctor, but by someone else that it can take up to a year for things to straighten out on the patch. I'm still trying all I can to get things moving, up to and including Clomid if things don't work out this month with DTD every other day.

I'm really experienced with OPKs and what I know has been what I picked up from other girls here. (First month using them and still no positives myself, plus forgot today.) So in that case I'm the student and the ones you want to talk to are the teachers, the pros at POASing on OPKs.

Tags
implantation bleeding , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search