Can you believe it?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Veteran
I can't believe all the BFP's this month!! They're popping up so fast that I think I'm missing some so................

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE GOTTEN BFP'S RECENTLY!

Okay, I hate to be a party pooper, but would someone get a BFN so that I still have someone to chat with on this board?

I'm somewhat of a pesimist today because there are too many BFP's around here, I feel like the luck will run out around my testing time!

However, in a wierd way I'm okay with that because I am so excited for all of you girls who are just beginning your pregnancy journey. For those pregnant with their first, enjoy the ride. Take the time to enjoy every minute - sick or not sick, nervous or excited. The 9 months go by faster than you can even imagine and once you hear the heartbeat for the first time, see the heartbeat for the first time, and see your baby on ultrasound 1/2 way through, and feel your baby kicking you, remember those days. The pregnancy goes by fast, but your baby will be a toddler before you can even blink. Trust me on this!

Love and babydust to you all!

February 24th, 2005, 11:47 AM
KitKat
Shelly, that was a very nice message.

*Baby Dust* right back at ya, hun!
February 24th, 2005, 11:47 AM
CocoHunny's Avatar Foxxy Mommie
Send a message via AIM to CocoHunny
There's me Shelly

wanting,but waiting (sigh)
February 24th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That was a really nice message. It gave me goosebumps. Tylersmom (Kristina) AF came too. She'll be with you!! Baby dust gals. It's in the air and we are all here for you!!!
February 24th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Kristimomto2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ChatterK is right my AF came too. So your not alone, you never know all of us who got BFN in Feb could possibly keep the BFP's going strong in March maybe that will be our month. Wooooo Hooooo ****Baby Dust****** to all it seems like it is working wonders so let's keep sprinkling.

*********************Sprinkle
******************Sprinkle

*************************************Sprinkle

***********************Sprinkle

CONGRATS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WITH BFP'S THIS MONTH

AND GOOD LUCK AND "BABY DUST" TO EVERYONE WHO IS STILL WAITING.
February 24th, 2005, 12:08 PM
KitKat
I don't know Kristina.... All your sprinkling kinda made me have to go the
bathroom...J/K

February 24th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
AF came for Blue Eyes too
You have some partners Shelly and with all the sprinkle dust from Kristina you are all bound to have BFP.

But just in case *BABY DUST******** here's a little more B)
February 24th, 2005, 12:38 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got a BFN too a few weeks ago. I've got a few more days until I ovulate. Good luck to all those TTC and baby dust!!!

Angie

=May '05 and '11

February 24th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Veteran
Angie,
I'm still waiting to ovulate. This is my first ttc cycle after my miscarriage in January.

February 24th, 2005, 01:13 PM
AlaynasMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AlaynasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AlaynasMommy
Aww. I'm trying to enjoy every minute, but the nervousness and fear of a m/c really gets in the way sometimes, you know? I know the percentage of women who get m/c's are really low, especially if you're healthy and every woman in your family had a successful pregnancy, but...

Ther'es still a few days this month! Hehe. You'll do it

February 24th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Veteran
Jessica,
I know the fear of m/c and I know the reality of it too - twice! It's okay to be scared and nervous. However, it's also just as important to take some time each day, put your hand on your belly and thank God for the opportunity to have this little life inside you. Don't take a day for granted. My prayers are with you for a happy and healthy 9 months and I know you'll be fine!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search