When is....

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2005, 01:51 PM
magilatuzzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to magilatuzzi
Ok, I know alot of us are testing around the same time.... When is AF due, and when do you plan to test?! Mine is due on Thursday, and I am dying to test now, but figure it is too early... few more days i guess.

DS Drew, 04/94, DS Braden, 10/97, DS Nick, 07/99, DD Danika 07/06, DD Gabriella 11/07,
DSD Rayelle 03/97, DSD Seryna, 06/01
</div>
February 24th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Karma143's Avatar Veteran
Well mine is due Thurs. too! I have already tested 4 times but I think you're right it is to early. Go to get a blood test on Thurs. so I am chancing it but we will see!!!!!

Good Luck!!! It'd be really great if we got BFP's on the same day then we could go over to the other board together.
February 24th, 2005, 02:58 PM
magilatuzzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to magilatuzzi
That would be really cool. I hate the waiting. Every time i get a sour stomach or a twinge or if i think my bbs are sore... prob sore from checking so much...lol ... i wonder if it a symptom or an imagination. I usually break out before my period... one or 2 pimples and nothing so far this month....but then again i switched soaps so it could be that too...... see what i mean.........argggggggg

DS Drew, 04/94, DS Braden, 10/97, DS Nick, 07/99, DD Danika 07/06, DD Gabriella 11/07,
DSD Rayelle 03/97, DSD Seryna, 06/01
</div>
February 24th, 2005, 03:04 PM
I know exactly what you mean!!!! I haven't had any symptoms except itchy bbs but I think that was because my bra was to tight! HAHAHA I have been counting down the days till my doc appt for the past 2 weeks. I o'd 4 days after AF so it seems like forever for me. Well I guess we can go crazy together
February 24th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Crystal's Avatar Veteran
I have to wait till the 4th for af I think thats friday.8 days from now lol and the countdown is taking to darn long lol.

February 24th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Well if it helps any I never count the day that I'm on or the day that it is I know it is crazy but it sounds better to me to have 6 days to wait than 8...I'm just crazy I guess
February 24th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My af should be here soon she's just taking her sweet time LMAO
February 24th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well a lot of us are close my AF showed yesterday a day early, I hope that you all get a BFP this month there sure are a lot of them this month.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
February 24th, 2005, 04:54 PM
littleangel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to littleangel
Well if I am back on a 30 day cycle then af should come show up on March 6. But I am not getting my hopes up this month since my last af came 17 days late, so I don't know what was going on or what is. I figure if af doesn't show by the 8th then I will test then

February 24th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Mom2_3mb4's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Mom2_3mb4
I have a long way to go till I can test. I am early on in my cycle. I haven't even left AF behind yet. UGH!! So I won't be testing....well not a HPT for a long time. The 1st testing will be my OPKs and that won't be for 8 or 9 more days.

Good luck to those who are testing soon. Dust and whatever else is needed.
February 24th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Carah062105's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AF is due March 6, so I have a week before I can test early...I really hope this is my month!!!!!

Thanks Melissa (Alison's Mommy) for my awesome blinkies!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search