OK this maybe stupid but...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Crystal's Avatar Veteran
Have any of you had a feeling of having to pee really bad but not really having to kinda like an infection but no other sides just a constaint feeling of needing to pee really bad?Could this be a sign of af or maybe pg?I had this about 5 days ago then it left and I was wondering what it was now today it is back again and it is very annoying very uncomfy feeling .I dont think its an infection though so now I'm puzzled.Can anyone sheed some light on this lol.

February 25th, 2005, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think you would know if it was an infection b/c when you pee, you'd have a burning sensation, your urine would be cloudy and you'd be going to the bathroom often and it would be a burning sensation accompanying your pee. I've had so many UTI/Kidney infections I just got over one about 2 weeks ago. I ended up getting one after my m/c, probably b/c of all the bacteria and stuff in my blood (sorry, might be tmi there)

I'm not sure if it's a sign of AF, frequent urination can be a result of pg, but I'm not 100% sure.

Should you eventually get a burning sensation, see your doc right away so it doesn't spread up to your kidneys, that's no fun , plus it can do damage. I have scar tissue on my kidney from an infection a long time ago, my hubby (he's a doc) saw it when we went to get my u/s done.

Hopefully in your case it's a sign of pg!!! Keep us posted on how you make out.

February 25th, 2005, 06:25 AM
littleangel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to littleangel
I agree that if it starts to burn then you should go to the DR it maybe an infection. That is how my kidney infections have always started. I do know that having to pee alot is also a sign of pg so I wish you luck!!!!!!

February 25th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Crystal's Avatar Veteran
Thank you Angela,Ive gotten an idea on what it may be from.Ive noticed that Ive started going pee alot more lately and that like take last night.I had to pee threwout the night but didnt wake to go potty so when I wake up I really have to go and have stored alot for maybe to long.So my bladder is feeling weird from it.Did that make any since?? lol I hope no matter what that its not an infection.I havent had one since I was pg with my son and boy did that one hurt.

February 25th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
Actually, that sounds like a UTI to me. You don't have to be in pain to have a UTI, though you usually are. That may start in a few days. Whenever I have a UTI thats how it starts, having to pee really bad and then not being able to, but I never have any other sign at first. A sign of pregnancy, I don't think so. Try leaning forward next time and waiting several seconds. If its pregnancy then you should pee soon. If it doesn't stop soon or anything starts hurting, I'd call the doc.
February 25th, 2005, 06:53 AM
KitKat
I agree.... you may be just starting a bladder or Urinary Tract Infection. That's how they always started for me.
The good news is.... if you catch them in time (like now before it burns), sometimes you can get rid of them yourself by drinking a TON of cranberry juice.
But if it goes too far, you'll need to go the dr.
February 25th, 2005, 07:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That sends a warning off in my brain UTI. I've had horrible experiences w/UTI's so I would drink water like crazy and you should be able to blow past it. Yikes. Keep us posted. Hopefully it doesn't get worse. Those things are awful. My last one lasted months (on and off).
February 25th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Crystal's Avatar Veteran
Thanks everyone,Its seemed to have went away.It did this once lastweek to me as well.My DH seems to think its where I held my urien while I slept and put to much pressure on my bladder.I guess either could be the cause lol.I will just keep a watch on it and go to clinic if needed.Thanks again guys.

February 25th, 2005, 09:41 AM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
I would think UTI as well, they don't have to hurt.

February 25th, 2005, 10:06 AM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was actually having the same problem a few months ago, and talked to my mom (who's an RN) and she suggested that when I urinate to bare down on your bladder and force it out making sure to completely empting your bladder. I don't think it's an UTI but just to be on the safe side drink lots and lots of cranberry juice.

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
February 25th, 2005, 06:53 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I used to get a lot of infections too and it was never painful when I did urinate, but I would always feel like I had to. Maybe it goes away then comes back awhile later because it hasn't been treated? That's what happened with me.

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search