one step closer

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2005, 06:04 PM
homemakermommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I ended up being able to get to the dentist today. Yahoo! As much as I hate the dentist I would have been really upset if they were closed and I had to wait another month to ttc. So now I have one more appt on 3/9 and I will start trying on 3/10. Talk about cutting it close.
March 1st, 2005, 06:09 PM
Karma143's Avatar Veteran
Yeah!!! I am happy that you got all that out of the way. Hope things go well at the dentist & you can start ttc. Everything falling into place like that this might be your month!

Good Luck!
March 1st, 2005, 06:10 PM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't you just hate the dentist?!

I had to get my last 2 wisdom teeth out before we could start...such a pain I tell ya!
March 1st, 2005, 06:17 PM
That should be our next poll what do you hate worse your yearly gyn or the dentist. Ha ha! I've known I had to get the work done since 6/04 but was procrastinating (sp?) because I so hate the dentist and at the time I was not considering getting pregnant. We just decided to get preggo again about 2 months ago so it forced me to get it done. I would still be putting it off if it wasn't for ttc. That is why I have my last appt on the 9th and have to start trying on the 10th because I waited till last minute and I'm lucky to have even got those appointments. Yuck!
March 1st, 2005, 06:28 PM
marie2001
I hate going to the dentist too, but learned my lesson when I was in college and didn't go to the dentist for 3 years... you can imagine all the cavities I had when I finally went. Yuk! Do you let them do XRAYS on you when you go? I know that is bad for a developing fetus, so it is risky when TTC. The last time I went, I told them about my concern and they put two of those lead vests on me to be extra careful.
March 1st, 2005, 06:31 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate the dentist too!!! I am going Fri and getting it done and over with!!!

Angie

=May '05 and '11

March 1st, 2005, 06:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear that you have the green light soon! BABY DUST TO YOU !!!!!!!
March 1st, 2005, 07:26 PM
I have got xrays but the last time was in June 04. They always ask if I could possibly be preggo first. If I said yes I don't know if they just would not do them or if they would double drape me and be extra careful. I have a question about novacane that I hope someone might be able to answer too. Ok according to my chart the 9th is a little fertile, 10th fertile, and 11th very fertile. Since I have a dentist appt on the 9th and will be getting novacane I was going to wait till the 10th to start trying. I would like to try on the 9th too so that I don't miss my opportunity just in case. So my question is do you think it would affect anything having novacane that day. Does it stay in your blood stream or anything or does it ware off immediately? Anyone know?
March 1st, 2005, 08:15 PM
JaecobsMommie's Avatar Veteran
definitely HATE the dentists office... ugh, had to have the roots of my teeth cleanedd--it was horrible. I don't respond very well (or at all) to pain medication so I felt most of it.... but even as bad as it was, gotta keep going! I LOVE my GYN, so it's not bad going there... )

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/7f2bc">
</a>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search