How long?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2005, 06:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello There,
Many of you have kids already so could you please help me, I am totally clueless! I have never been pregnant before. I had a surge on the OPK from Friday the 18th thru the 22nd, then the 23rd no line. We bd everyday but the 23rd. Now I am moody, on Sunday I was crying at odd times, the last couple of days moody with my husband, by boobs are actually filling out my bra! LOL I am eating so much more than I usually do. I have also had cramping the past few days but no spotting or anything, I have been more tired, and my cervix is still high and the opening is soft, and going to the bathroom more, and I cannot get enough ice cream. Wouldn't it be too soon for symptoms if I was pregnant? I am not thinking about it all day as I have in the past, go figure. I have not told my DH because I do not want to get his hopes up again. How early is too early to test? I really appreciate your advice, this is a great support system! Baby Dust to all!

Nicole

ME: 26
DH: 33[/COLOR]

TTC # 1

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 1st, 2005, 07:02 PM
marie2001
Nicole-- I've never been PG either, but I know I'd be totally excited if I had your symptoms! I am crossing my fingers for you and sending baby dust your way!!!
March 1st, 2005, 07:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Marie-

How long have you been trying?

Me:26
DH: 33

TTC#1

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 1st, 2005, 07:08 PM
marie2001
I am getting ready to start my 5th month of trying.... you? Before we started trying, I was on the pill for about 6 years.....
March 1st, 2005, 07:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my God same sorta situation! We have been trying for a few months, and going off of the pill has been pure hell! It has put my body so out of whack, discovered I had a ruptured ovarian cyst, and 2 other regular cysts. had to take provera to jumpstart my friend, then I ovulated during the 3rd week of my cycle, I am about a 40 day cycle right now. Well we should definitely chat. I thank god for the OPK, they have really helped me! Hopefully! Baby Dust!

Nicole

Me:26
DH: 33

TTC#1

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 1st, 2005, 08:29 PM
JaecobsMommie's Avatar Veteran
typically you should be able to get accurate results at 14DPO, however EVERY woman is different! keep chattin on these boards though, i found out more than I ever thought I could know about AF, and the entire monthly cycle!!!!!!!!

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/7f2bc">
</a>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search