The Dreaded 2WW

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2005, 07:16 AM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey mommy2bstl!

Try your hardest to wait until Af is due to test! If you have an urge to test early just let us know and we'll set you straight! We are all here to help!

--------------------------------------------------

TexMex
beachgirl
CNYmom
Angiegirl
babybarrett
momtocurtis
emily
Blue Eyes 409
K A T
mommy2bstl
March 5th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey TexMex,

I am soooo impatient! I just posted a new poll for those of us who have no experience with receiving BFP'S!!!! Hopefully it will help put some of use at ease and give more hope! When is your friend due?

Nicole

ME: 26
DH: 33

TTC #1

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 6th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by mommy2bstl@Mar 5 2005, 06:07 PM
Hey TexMex,

I am soooo impatient!* I just posted a new poll for those of us who have no experience with receiving BFP'S!!!!* Hopefully it* will help put some of use at ease and give more hope!* When is your friend due?

Nicole

ME:* 26
DH:* 33

TTC #1
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I am incredibally impatient myself! This 2 weeks is going to drag by! My AF is due around the 18th-20th.

Good luck getting a BFP!!!
March 6th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey TexMex,

I got a BFN this morning. My friend is due on weds. we will see. Do you think that it is too early?

Nicole

TTC #1

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 6th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Hey there!

Sorry about the BFN

I think it is too early still...they say it's most accurate when you take the test on the day or days after your AF is due....so don't give up yet it is still very possible!

COME ON BFP!!!!![/b]
March 6th, 2005, 08:46 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey guys! well I got the whole waiting to O thing out of the way!!! Now its just waiting for stupid AF!! I really hope we have a huge baby boom this month and we can all jump over to the Nov. board!!!! Good luck to you girls! love yas!

*******BABY DUST*********

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

March 7th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Hey KAT!

That would be great to have a huge baby boom! A friend of mine that is also TTC right now said they are skipping next month because they don't want a possible christmas baby....and I say screw that I am not skipping anything and if I have a christmas baby then it was meant to be that way! She has a 20 month old so I guess that makes it a little easier for her.

<span style="colorurple">!!!
March 7th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Regular
Hey TexMex, my husband said the same thing about a Christmas baby. I, myself, was born four days after Christmas and understand where he is coming from, but if it's meant to be then it will happen. We are not skipping a month of trying. Still hoping for the BFP this month! A November/Thanksgiving baby would be nice.
March 7th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Yah, waiting is not an option!

When I went for my first OBGYN TTC appt. I was told I had to get a blood test to see if I am immune to the Rubella virus, which is very dangerous if you get it while you are pregnant. I knew that I had a shot for it 8 years ago but she said they need to test to be sure. She also said if I do need the shot for Rubella I cannot conceive for 2 MONTHS!!! I about died when she said that! Thankfully I am immune so no worries....PHEW!!! I don't think all doctors check for that though.

Well, I am 3DPO and can't believe I have so long to wait!
March 7th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Regular
My Doctor tested for it also. Thank God, I tested immune also. I do have a friend whose Doctor did not test her.
March 7th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
One more to the list too! I O'd either Sat night or sunday morning. Baby Dust to everyone.
March 7th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Hey there!

Welcome to the dreaded journey of waiting and waiting!

Good luck and much baby dust to you!!!

------------------------------------------

TexMex
beachgirl
CNYmom
Angiegirl
babybarrett
momtocurtis
emily
Blue Eyes 409
K A T
mommy2bstl
twoboysforme
March 7th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok Girls,

I O'd (I think) on weds. the 23rd, we bd that friday before, sat. sun, tues. Don't you think that the odds are good? I have heard that it is better to do it the days before you O? What do you think? I am 2 days bf a friend is due and I don't feel her. My bb are swollen I acutally fill out my bra, and I have had nausea on and off since friday. BUT.. I have gotten BFN's! I took clear blue, EPT, Fact plus, etc. For the Fact plus I waited 10 min. and walked back and there was the faintest, faintest, line. Don't know. I have read on here that it takes some women a week after a friend is due. I don't know. I am scared my ob wants me to come in for more testing and might put my on clomid. I hope I am pregnant so I won't have to go on it. Babydust girls! I want to be in the November club!

Nicole

TTC#1

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 7th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by TexMex@Mar 4 2005, 10:37 AM
Yep, so this weekend starts my lovely 2 week wait * * I am not a very patient person so it really sucks! My second month trying and it is already making me a little crazy! * I know I won't test early because I just can't put myself through that... Since this last AF was earlier than it usually is (4 days early) I am not sure if AF will come at the right time this month but if I figure with my normally 29 day cycle it will come on the 19th, so if I don't get it by the 21st then I will test! Let's hope she stays away!

So who else has the dreaded wait?

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Waiting Boat!
TexMex
beachgirl
CNYmom
Angiegirl
babybarrett
momtocurtis
emily
Blue Eyes 409
K A T
mommy2bstl
twoboysforme
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
March 7th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am also starting the 2 week wait. I have never posted before so I hope I am doing this right.

I thought for sure last cycle would have been it- but I must have Oed early as AF came a week earlier than I expected. So I didn't really know what my cycle would do this month.

I have 2 children already and am currently trying for our third. My first 2 were conceived on the first try, the first month I went off bcp. This is my second month of trying this time around.
Good luck to everyone trying!!
March 7th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Welcome Trying for 3! I hope you like it here and good luck ttc!!

Tex Mex--> I would never think about taking a break,,, Christmas baby could also be late and make it a NEW YEARS baby,, thats even more fun.
One of my nephews was a New years baby and they got so much free stuff, they did for years!

March 8th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Hi there ladies!

Trying for 3....Glad to have you on board! I am in my 2nd month trying as well! I pray everyday it doesn't take too long!

LET'S MAKE THIS OUR MONTH GIRLS!!!!!
March 8th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
TexMex-

It does seem we are in the same spot in trying to conceive! I was starting to think that AF arriving a week early was implantation bleeding, since it was light for me... although it was my first real AF after bcp.

Are you trying for your first baby??

1 1/ weeks to wait, right?

Trying for 3
March 8th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Hi Trying for 3!

Yep this will be our 1st Af is due on the 19th, but could come a day or two earlier which it likes to do sometimes This waiting is really dreadful, but it's good to have people to go through it with to keep me sane!

BABY DUST!!!!![/b]
March 8th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Hey Ladies!! how is everyone??
I agree TexMex,, having everyone on here being supportive helps out the waiting process,, the only bad thing is looking at my ticker all the time!! It's not moving quick enough!!
Well since I am still kinda an amateur at the this thing, I wanted you girls opinion on whether or not I bd'd at good times.
We bd'd Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I O'd on Saturday.
I would have been bd'ing more during the week, but I just learned this week that you can do it up to 5 days before, I didn't even know I thought just to do it around the time you O'd!! Anyways your opinions would be great! Thanks girls!!

*~baby dust~*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search