DH problem?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay girls this is probably sooo wrong. How do you know if something is wrong with your DH? I mean we BD in all the right times, and I still got a friend. I know that there is only a 25% chance each month anyway. But seriously. how do you know? Ironically enough last night on the friends re-run chandlers "boys" lacked motility. My DH lacks motility in the flesh, so why would I expect his boys to move quicker? LOL.... Can anyone add any light on this? I know it is personal, but we have no children and he has never gotten anyone pregnant! Thanks girls, I want a Christmas baby!

Nicole

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 9th, 2005, 04:19 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My hubby had his spermies tested....They are fine from what the test say. My OB GYN ordered up the test.....Has your hubby had his spermies tested? I hope all goes well for you both. GOOD LUCK WITH TTC!

March 9th, 2005, 04:23 PM
marie2001
Buy the Babystart male infertility test at the drug store! It costs about $30.00, but to me it is worth it for the piece of mind! We bought it about a month ago, and it reassured me that even though we've been trying for 4 months, everything is ok with his sperm count.
March 9th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I will try that! Have you heard anything about its accuracy? Babydust!

Nicole

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 9th, 2005, 04:40 PM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many months have you guys been trying? I still find it shocking what little chance there is to get pregnant every month....SHOCKING I tell ya! Is everything going OK with your cycles and you know you ovulate every month? If you have been trying for over 6 months maybe it would be good to get DH spermies checked
March 9th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi I am in the same boat you are I think my DH might have a low sperm count. He has never got anyone preg and I am thinking about having him take a test if I don't get a BFP soon.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
March 9th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey girls-

I just went to Walgreens and bought babystart male fertility test as suggested by Marie. Dh came home 1/2 hour ago and said what is this? My girlfriend also suggested it, especially since I am going to the doc on friday, I wanted something that could tell me about Dh. We have been trying for about 3 months. I am just impatient girls! So many reasons that I want to be pregnant right away. Best wishes and baby dust!

Nicole

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 10th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Anne07Nov05's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We did the at-home male fertility test too, and it was fine. It took me 5 mos to get that BFP though, despite timing everything correctly. I know that every month feels like an eternity!

Just one thing for you to know: I think those male fertility tests only tell you if his sperm count is in a normal range, but they don't tell you anything about the motility. It still gave me peace of mind to know that the numbers were okay, though.

Good luck to you! Tons of baby dust is sent your way!

March 11th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
WE know my Dh's plumbing works because we have Freja my only problem is me. Do you know for sure you are ovulatin every month?
March 11th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the responses!

I went to the doc today and she is putting me on clomid. I start it on sunday--keeping my fingers crossed! I know that it is me, but never know about him. He has no other children, and I have never been pregnant before. So, we will see. I do have an ovulation problem, actually the doctor called a leutal phase abnormality, meaning I ovulate too late and therefore even if his "boys" were waiting the egg would be an old hag at that point! LOL. thanks for all of the kind messages! This is such a frustrating process! Babydust****

Nicole

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search