AF

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have any of you noticed now that you are TTC Your cycles have been messed up? I was always 28 before TTC now I am 27-30! Is this just me?

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
March 9th, 2005, 05:42 PM
marie2001
Sorry, I have always been a 29 day cycle.... at least your body is reacting though!!!
March 9th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
here is one for you- I got off of the pill in December, had to take provera to get my period in January, didn't get one in Feb. and just got it today on Day 39!

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 9th, 2005, 09:03 PM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YES!!! I am ALWAYS 28-30 days, no earlier no later, but last month when we first started TTC my next AF was a 25 day cycle! I wonder what will happen to me this month
March 10th, 2005, 07:32 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine were always 28 days when I was on BC. Then I stopped using it in Jan and when I was supposed to get it in Feb I was a week late. I don't know what to feel this month. Hopefully AF stays away and I get a BFP!!!

Angie

=May '05 and '11

March 13th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Cali*Luvin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know exactly know what you mean i have always had a 28 day cycle and ever since DH and i have been ttc i am having a 30, 31, 32, day cycle and AF is lasting 2-3 days then shes gone, i used to have her for a whole week . I dont know why i have always been on time and why shes been here so short its good but i dont understand it does anybody know why this is happening ?? . I hoped it was my body getting ready for a pregnancy but its decreasing each cycle and then one month AF wont turn up at all ..

If any body has any ideas why my body is doing this appreciate any feedback .

March 13th, 2005, 12:30 PM
host of wttc
I'm the same too always been 31 days then last 3 cycles have been longer last cycle was 38 days that drove me crazy

thank you to babydoll213 for my sig
March 13th, 2005, 01:02 PM
sandycheeks's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sandycheeks
Sandy- I know that your on the same cycle as me right now.. I was wondering have you felt any symptoms? Or is it still early to be feeling those.. because I haven't yet..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search