Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Hi! i'm new to this forum and new to trying to conceive. The other 3 pregnancies 'just happened'. We have decided to have 1 more baby and are actually planning this time. I thought ti might be fun to talk with other mommies who are TTC. I looked at the charting and temps and all that before we decided to go ahead. I wasl ooking at them as a form of birth control, bt couldn't figure it all out! lol! I'm still confused about it, but understand a little more now. Am looking forward to meeting you!
March 11th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Blessedmomof3!

I am also pretty new here. I have 2 kids (that were planned but happened on the first try) and am now ttc our third. This is only my second month trying but I hope it doesn't take much longer.

Good Luck!!

Tryingfor3
March 11th, 2005, 11:56 AM
KitKat
Welcome to JM! Everyone here is very supportive and feel free to ask any questions about ttc that you want. Nothing is taboo here. If we know the answer we'll let you know! and if we don't, we'll commiserate anyway and hope that someone else does!!!!
March 11th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!
This board is a great place to get feedback and support. I am currently trying for #3. (Our first month trying) I have two boys and would love to have a healthy little girl this time around as this will be our last. Seeing as your first 3 pregnancies just happened, I dont suppose you have any tips on conceiving a girl. Well, best of luck and welcome. BABYDUST
Kathy
March 11th, 2005, 12:34 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM!!

My name is Angie!! I am 25 and my hubby Mike is 28. We have been married for 8 months now. I have 2 kids from a P/R and we are excited to be expanding our family!! We have been trying for 2 months. I will know if we caught the eggie next week.

Good luck TTC and baby dust to you!!!

Angie

=May '05 and '11

March 11th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Cali*Luvin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome to JM my name is Amanda and i am 25 and DH is 37 we are ttc #1 and hope for a BFP this month ...

Look forward to getting to know you ..

March 11th, 2005, 01:39 PM
homemakermommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM. This is a great board I know you'll enjoy it. My name is Kim I am 29 and ttc #3 with my dh (28). We have 2 dd age 11 and 2. #1 just happened and #2 was concieved the 1st month trying so I'm hoping for a repeat this time around. This is my first month ttc. I wish you luck and am sending you lots of baby dust. Ow and don't worry your not the only one that gets confused with the whole charting thing. I'm only using the calender and CM to determine my fertile time the other stuff is too detailed for me.
March 11th, 2005, 01:54 PM
tattooedmommyof2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tattooedmommyof2 Send a message via Yahoo to tattooedmommyof2
welcome to jm. I'm brooke (20) and dh is Andy (23) and we have a dd who is 7 months and we decided on Christmas that we wanted to have another joy in our lives. I know I'm still young but I still want to have my children close together. No luck yet thought. I hope it happens quickly for you.

My first goal.
March 11th, 2005, 01:58 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM! I really hope you enjoy it here and best of luck TTC!
*baby dust*

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

March 11th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Mom2_3mb4's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Mom2_3mb4
Welcome to JM!!

I am Susan-Marie 39 in May. My DH is Dale 36 in June. I have 3 girls 11 years old, 8 years old and 28 months old. I also have my angelboy in heaven. We are TTC our last for 5 cycles now. I also had an Ectopic pregnancy. We live in Ontario Canada.

Good Luck and Dust to you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search