Question About CM & AF

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2005, 12:18 PM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OK Girls, call me stupid but I have never encountered this before today...
alright, AF showed up yesterday - early! Well I should be flowing pretty heavy by now - but I am spotting to light flow and I mean light. It's not even bright red, it's pink. I just went to the potty (lunch is disagreeing with me ) and out of habit changed my 'thingy' and it was COVERED in clear, stringy, stretchy mucus. Now my quesiton is have any of you still encountered CM while AF is visiting? This has never happened to me before and thought that it was rather strange. I thought CM was right before you ovulate and you ovulate before AF? Am I completely wrong? I have no clue I have never charted ovulation and don't now how too for that matter.... told you I am stupid LOL

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
March 11th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Regular
Carolina girl, I just noticed that you are posting from NB...I grew up there! Small world. But, about your question. I would probably say that if you don't continue to bleed....you could be having some implantation spotting. Good luck ttc and keep us posted!!!!!!!!
March 11th, 2005, 12:35 PM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
heh small world beachgirl! I was born in Kinston but grew up in Fl.

implantation? hmm.... just had an ultrasound done on Tuesday and she didn't mention 'seeing' anything other than my cyst and fibroid but maybe if there is anything there it was too small for her to see with the nekkid eye. I figured that I would get a test anyway and test in the moring tomorrow. It's only a couple of bucks and if it's negative atleast I would know that it's just good ol AF being her 'usual' self - WENCH!! It's hard to say anymore what's normal tho, last month was crazy and this month is too... it would be nice if she just went away all together LOL

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
March 11th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Carolina girl-

I noticed that you mentioned you had an ultrasound for your cyst, I have follicular cysts and I sometimes get the same thing you described when the whench is visiting Like now, I have the same thing and I had a blood test and it is a BFN. If she goes back to where she came from tomorrow I would call your doc for a blood test. Babydust!

Nicole

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 11th, 2005, 04:28 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
carolinagirl- Every once in awhile I have had CM and AF at the same time too. Hopefully it is implantation spotting for you though! Whenever I have had it, it was normal in colour, not any lighter.
Best of luck!

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search