Need information on Preseed! Help?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Hello!

I just barely join JustMommies and had a question for everyone!

This is my second cycle TTC my fourth child. Now I have heard about this Preseed and how it is sperm friendly. I also hear from a lot of people that it can actually help you get pregnant a lot quicker. Mostly everyone that I've heard talk about it has gotten preg. by their second cycle.

So I am just looking for some advice. I was thinking about buying this to try it. However, I don't need lubrication. I get the eggwhite cervical mucus and all that good stuff. So I probably don't need it, but if it will help me to get preg. quicker I would love to try it. So has anyone gotten preg with preseed? and does anyone think that I shouldn't use it if my cervical mucus is fine? Do you think it might screw up my chances if I use it and don't need it or would it even matter? Do you think it will help to work quicker?

I know I haven't been trying long so I probably shouldn't be being like this...But I think everyone knows how exciting and impatient it can be! Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Nikki

Last edited by NikkiCC; March 18th, 2010 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something
March 18th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Lovin'_My_Boys's Avatar Momma to Landon & Nolan
If your CM is fine, I wouldn't worry about getting preseed. I think so many have such success with preseed because while TTC you start to focus so hard on conceiving and you almost "force" yourself to BD- rather then just do it naturally, so your CM tends to dry up. I've used preseed since Dec- and still no BFP. I bought it because I usually don't get a lot of CM, so I needed it to avoid regular lube or salivia.

If I were you I'd keep track of my CM, if it starts to dry up then I'd buy preseed. Otherwise just enjoy your natural CM and keep trying =)

*Formally known as 'Landon's Mommy'
March 20th, 2010, 03:25 PM
FusionGirl's Avatar Formerly TTC#1inNC
This was my first cycle using it and we loved it, but I don't get a lot of EWCM and no matter what time of the month it is we usually need lubrication. There are times when we don't and we don't use it, I would say if you don't need it save your money and like Courtney said watch your CM and if you need it in the future then buy it.
March 20th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Thanks so much for the information! It is soooo tempting to just buy the stuff because I have heard so many success stories. Now I know I haven't been TTC for very long. But I think we all know how much of an impatient time this can be! Its really really hard not to obsess on TTC when your getting up every morning and temping. Then going on the computer to log everything. Its really in your face ya know?

So I will def keep an eye on my CM. Last month I def noticed EWCM, but seriously I have never paid attention, which prob sounds crazy, but its true!

Tags
advice , preseed , questions , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search