Clear Discharge

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2005, 07:57 PM
I have been trying to get pregnant now for 4 months I had a period back in December but have not had one since I cannot be sure on my period because I havent had a Normal period since I was 16. I went to the docter 3 weeks ago and got tested to see if I was pregnant and It was negitive. I took another about 2 weeks ago again it was Negitive. I thought I had a Yeast Infection after sex about a week ago I felt a burning I went and cleaned up and put some of the medication on and it went away and I have not felt that burning again. I thought maybe it was from using feminie wipes (It I spelled that right) but I am not sure. Anyways, I recently noticed when I got to the bathroom and Wipe I have a clear discharge with NO SMELL it looks like snot or you could say egg whites but I am not sure. Somtimes its alot and somtimes its a little...What could this be?
March 14th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Kristimomto2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I am not a 100% on this but I have heard that if it resembles egg whites you are ovulating or are fertile. Hopefully one of the other ladies on this board can give you a more definit answer. Good luck and Lots of *******Baby Dust********
March 14th, 2005, 08:15 PM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That means you are about to ovulate and you need to get your man and get to work now! Once that Cervical Mucous is gone that means ovulation has completed and you have a 12-24 hr. period to try again and hope you caught that eggie before it dies!

Get busy girl!
March 14th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TexMex@Mar 14 2005, 10:15 PM
That means you are about to ovulate and you need to get your man and get to work now! * Once that Cervical Mucous is gone that means ovulation has completed and you have a 12-24 hr. period to try again and hope you caught that eggie before it dies!

Get busy girl!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Thanks girls!! It's so hard to get "Busy" when I need to My guy works till 1 in the morning and lives about an hour away from me right now UGHH...Might have to make a late night visit to him
March 14th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Oh just to add I started this sunday is when I noticed it after my shower we did have sex sunday morning...so is it while im discharing im ovulating or is it when it stops I ovulate...Sorry I'm new to this all...
March 14th, 2005, 08:32 PM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey no problem! Since we started TTC I have been doing research like crazy and I swear I am learning something different everyday!

When you get the EWCM (egg white cervical mucous) that happens just PRIOR to ovulation. It's a great indicator to know when to BD (baby dance). The best time to BD is when you have that EWCM because that helps the sperm survive longer and helps to get more of the spermies in there! So the fact you BD'd when you had that is GREAT! I think the longest EWCM lasts is 3 maybe 4 days AT MOST...once you notice it is gone you have already released an egg, or ovulated. The egg will die anywhere from 12-24 hrs. after it's released so it's best to BD before ovulating so the little spermies are sitting and waiting ever so patiently

Hope that helped. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. NO question is a stupid question around here!
March 14th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TexMex@Mar 14 2005, 10:32 PM
Hey no problem! * Since we started TTC I have been doing research like crazy and I swear I am learning something different everyday!

When you get the EWCM (egg white cervical mucous) that happens just PRIOR to ovulation. It's a great indicator to know when to BD (baby dance). The best time to BD is when you have that EWCM because that helps the sperm survive longer and helps to get more of the spermies in there! So the fact you BD'd when you had that is GREAT! I think the longest EWCM lasts is 3 maybe 4 days AT MOST...once you notice it is gone you have already released an egg, or ovulated. The egg will die anywhere from 12-24 hrs. after it's released so it's best to BD before ovulating so the little spermies are sitting and waiting ever so patiently

Hope that helped. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. NO question is a stupid question around here!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Thanks so much! His birthday is the 16th which is wensday so I am sure we will spend the night together I'll be sure we Baby Dance again!! Thanks
March 15th, 2005, 09:22 AM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
I think the other ladies hit the nail on the head, sounds like ovulation to me!

Good luck!

March 15th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Well I noticed the Discharge is gone today...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search