Is it to soon?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2005, 05:36 AM
Regular
I'm new to all of this, so I'm very confused and scared. My hubsand and me are trying to conceive our first child. This past Saturday was suppose to be my most fertile day. So me and hubby worked on having a baby. As of yesterday I have felt very sick to my stomach and even had some diahera last night and woke up this morning with some sickness. My boobs are fuller, but this usually does happen about a week or so before my period. I'm very bloated and I usually don't get bloated until a day or so before my period either. I don't know if I may have a stomach virus or I'm just being wishful that I'm pregnant. Is it to soon to be getting sick already or to have any symptoms at all. Thanks for any help.
March 15th, 2005, 05:59 AM
Kyra656's Avatar Super Mommy
It is probably too soon. You are probably excited about the whole thing...its exactly what I felt like a day or 2 after trying. Good luck though and baby dust!

March 15th, 2005, 06:59 AM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Kel

I would say it is definitely too early. If Saturday was indeed your most fertile day then it's definitely too early to have symptoms. I know the first month DH and I started TTC I was so nervous about the whole thing...a day or two after I ovulated I was feeling slightly nauseous and slightly crampy, but I knew deep down it was from nerves. So it could certainly be nerves or a stomache bug...symptoms don't typically appear until very close to AF. Some may get them a little sooner some may not get them until way after AF...everyone is quite different

Good luck to you and sending you lots of ****BABY DUST**** for a BFP this month!
March 15th, 2005, 08:39 AM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
Too early (I think) for true symptoms, BUT normal to feel them anyway. A lot of times we are so absorbed in watching for these signs that we have them. They just aren't caused by a pregnancy.

Does that make sense?

****babydust****

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search