Melissa -Alisteal, dying for an update

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2005, 07:18 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Ok, first off I have been really depressed since I can't get a test to come up positive for me and I have absolutely entirely no patience. I am still way early and OCD about pg tests. Anyhow, it would make me feel entirely better to hear that you were pregnant. At least then I could be happy for somebody. Please don't make us wait much longer for an update. I think we will all lose our minds by the end of the day if we don't hear anything, lol. (Well, I already lost mind, but that's another story.......)

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
March 16th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
IN 10 minutes I'm supposed to call the drs office and hopefully FINALLY get the numbers!! GAH!!! I'm going insane! LOL
March 16th, 2005, 07:32 AM
Kristimomto2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Alisteal.......Any news?
March 16th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i'm not calling any more! That nurse is a RETARD! She told me she's not alloud to tell me my numbers!! WTH!!! I GIVE UP! SCREW IT!
March 16th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Kristimomto2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can not believe she said that. Why on earth could she not give you the numbers? Did you ask her? If she can not give you your numbers how else are you supposed to know? Why don't you ask to speak to someone else.
March 16th, 2005, 07:59 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Melissa, I worked as a Medical Assistant and the nurse is right she can't give out the numbers until the doctor okays it. We had that problem a lot. I would have the numbers, but until the doctor signs off on it you can't give them out. I would just keep being a pest. She will start bugging the doctor if you are bugging her and you'll get your numbers.

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
March 16th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Double post! Computer is being nuts
March 16th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The dr is the one who told me I'd get my numbers. He told me when I got my blood taken that when they got the results they'd tell me the numbers. It really is the nurse. She treats me like I'm 5 years old. When she found out the dr put me on clomid she made a crack about young mothers
March 16th, 2005, 08:14 AM
homemakermommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry they are being such dopes. How far is the office? If it is not far I would show up there and get them. Then they would have to tell you. Good luck!
March 16th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
LOL office is to far to drive and we've got to go up there tomorrow for more blood *makes a face*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search