new here

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2005, 06:29 PM
modelt's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to modelt
hi i new to all this my dh and i have been trying for 5 years.still no luck.this month is different.its 12 days before af and i feel naused in the middle of the day.my lower part of my belly has pains in it and my bb are really tender could this be a good sign.i have this gut feeling but dh thinks it too early can any body help.modelt
March 18th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Karma143's Avatar Veteran
Hi & welcome to JM we love meeting new people. I really hope you find all the support that you need here & continue your ttc journey with us.

All of your symptoms are definatly pg symptoms. I just posted this link for someone else. Maybe it will help you too

http://www.surebaby.com/pregnancy-week-1.php

Lots of BabyDust to you!!!!
March 18th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Kristimomto2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to JM......YOur going to find that all of the women here are very friendly and supportive and I hope you will love being a part of this forum as much as I do.

In regards to your symptoms I really do hope that you get your BFP this month that would be wonderful. How many DPO are you?
March 18th, 2005, 07:13 PM
homemakermommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM. Your symptoms definately sound promising. I hope you get your bfp this month. Good luck! I look forward to posting with you. I know you will love it here.
March 20th, 2005, 08:03 AM
modelt's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally posted by Karma143@Mar 18 2005, 07:36 PM
Hi & welcome to JM we love meeting new people. I really hope you find all the support that you need here & continue your ttc journey with us.

All of your symptoms are definatly pg symptoms. I just posted this link for someone else. Maybe it will help you too

http://www.surebaby.com/pregnancy-week-1.php

Lots of BabyDust to you!!!!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
hello thankyou for replying i am on day 8dpo and still having alot of different things going on.me and dh are praying and hoping.modelt
March 20th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Lilah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wish you the best of luck this month! Hopefully you will be saying you got a BFP in a few days

Here is another site you can use to track your symptoms:

http://www.babyzone.com/features/content/d...p?contentid=116
March 20th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Cali*Luvin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, welcome to JM,
I hope you get a BFP this month, any signs we experience we have could well be pg signs its never over untill AF is here. Lets hope she stays away .. Wishing you look and baby dust ************************************************** **

March 20th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well welcome to JM I hope that you do get your BFP this month. I have only been coming here for a little over a month and you will find a lot of very friendly people good luck.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
March 20th, 2005, 09:20 AM
modelt's Avatar Veteran
good moring.thanks to all.this morning i am feeling a lot naused(can not spell)i thought i was going to have to vist the porlicin goddess.but nothing came up.now i have a headace that won't don't.and still lower belly pains.af is still 7 days away but i have a gut feeling is that possible modelt
March 20th, 2005, 09:42 AM
monkhester
Welcome to the forum, Modelt!! I truly hope you get a BFP. I am getting more and more excited with each one.
March 20th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Neo76 Send a message via MSN to Neo76 Send a message via Yahoo to Neo76
If there are still 12 days till AF arrives then it might be a little early to really feel any symptoms. If you have a regular 28 day cycle then you're probably only 2 DPO at which point implantation hasnt even taken place. But in either case I hope this is your month! GL!

March 20th, 2005, 07:22 PM
marie2001
If you are trying to get PG, you found the right place! BFP's seem to be contagious around here!!!
March 21st, 2005, 12:45 PM
modelt's Avatar Veteran
thanks for all yalls answers.af is still 5 days away.having camps in the lower part of my belly more than usual.still having a dc of cm.and my temp is still above the cover line.we r still hoping and praying all will be good.

modelt

me 30
dh 41
March 21st, 2005, 01:00 PM
KitKat
Welcome to JM. I certainly hope that what you are experiencing is indeed pg symptoms. Sending some *Baby Dust* your way.
March 21st, 2005, 01:01 PM
magilatuzzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to magilatuzzi
Welcome to JM, and good luck to you!

DS Drew, 04/94, DS Braden, 10/97, DS Nick, 07/99, DD Danika 07/06, DD Gabriella 11/07,
DSD Rayelle 03/97, DSD Seryna, 06/01
</div>
March 21st, 2005, 01:02 PM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your symptoms sound pretty promising so far...I hope you get your BFP!!!

Keep us posted!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search