girls....HELP...please!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2005, 08:31 PM
baby1577's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am so confused. i know there may not be many of you that can answer these questions....but SOMEONE....wow....i am going crazy here. sorry that this is gonna be so long.....but i wanna give all the details i have.

ok so my cycles are usually 24 days. last month, it was 26 days. i started my last period on February 23rd, and ended the 27th. i counted out, on a 26 day cycle, and figured i should start Sunday the 20th. (yesterday) well...i THOUGHT i ovulated early....because i had wierd cramping/spotting/etc. i will list the dates and all the things that happened below.

23rd-started
27th-ended
6th- early in the a.m. started cramping on my left side, continued all day off and on
7th- some cramping on my left side
8th- one brownish clump of cm (sorry TMI)
9th- thought i was supose to "o", no cramping
11th- cramps all over abdomen, woke up b/c of cramping that night
12th- cramps all over abdomen
13-sore abs, hurt to cough
16th-BFN
18th-BFN
19th-BFN, dull cramping on left side
20th-BFN,sore nipples, itchy boobs, dull cramps on L side
21st- 2 BFN's(one FRE) nauseous, sore back, very sore nipples, itchy boobs, bloated feeling tummy

OK--so there we have it. a very eventful month! lol. i thought i knew when i "o"ed....i'm usually right on with it. but this month i was really surprised and thought it was a fluke that i "o"ed early. but NOW i am wondering if i "o"ed late? maybe on the 11th?? then another thought was maybe the bad cramping on the 11th was implantation......but that would make me 10 days past implantation.....and surley i would be getting my BFP by now?? it isn't really an option to get a blood test RIGHT now......i mean if this keeps going on i'm sure i will find a way....but right now i just need advice. i don't know what to think. i'm worried something is wrong or something...i've had 2 MS's before b/c my levels stopped rising.....but i have always got my BFP's pretty much right away and THEN had problems later on......so......anyone?? please!

March 22nd, 2005, 03:42 AM
Karen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, looking at that you could have ovulated anytime from the 6th to the 13th, Maybe your having a longer cycle this month and your af isnt due yet , Try and relax and give it a couple of days before you test again..Theres really nothing you can do but wait, and i know how frustrating that is, Good Luck hun

Thanks to Julia (Julka) for my beautiful siggy!
Come and see how Alyssa's grown!!
March 22nd, 2005, 06:07 AM
Kristimomto2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would still wait abit I agree with Karen maybe you are having a longer cycle and if you did O later then expected and it would make you 10 DPO sometimes even at 10 DPO you can get a BFN. I would test again in 2 days if AF doesn't show.

Good Luck **************BABY DUST***************
March 22nd, 2005, 06:23 AM
KitKat
I agree... if you were only 10 dpo it would be too early to show up... most women don't show up until at least 13 dpo. Wait a few days and then test again.

It is frustrating, isn't it? I am so sorry that you have to wait. I hate the wait and analyzing every little thing going on with my body every month.

Good Luck and *Baby Dust*
March 22nd, 2005, 07:16 AM
baby1577's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ty all for your replies! i'm trying really hard to be patient. i've never been this bad durring my 2ww! grrr!

anyway....took another FRE hpt with FMU and it was a BFN still.

stttillll waiting......

March 22nd, 2005, 07:24 AM
Veteran
It is hard to tell when you ovulated, but I would definitely give it until this Friday and by then you should have your BFP!!

Babydust!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search