Very Scared

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2005, 06:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies,

I have a problem. I know that many of you are lucky enough not to need help with fertility drugs, and I am not one of them. I am on my first round of clomid. Today is cd 15, and my doc said that I would ovulate anywhere from cd14-20. Here is the problem, yesterday I was cramping, today really, really bad, and some pain during bd. I am afraid to call my doc and have her think that I am a hypochondriac, because I have had a few problems. Dh said that my "area" felt like I was burning him. Has anyone ever had this? He said this one other time when I had a ruptured cyst. Please let me know if anyone has ever heard of this? I think I am ovulating, but who knows. .....

Nicole

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 23rd, 2005, 06:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I had those EXACT symptoms when I ovulated. For the pain with sex try doggy style (it takes pressurre off of the cervix which is what is most likely tender) I also had LOTS of pain it was because my body was being FORCED to ovulate adn work right
March 23rd, 2005, 06:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
ALSO dont' be afraid if you start spotting. Women on clomid are more likely to have ovulation bleeding mine was almost like the first day of af
March 23rd, 2005, 06:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Melissa, I know you are on clomid too! I am so scared I have been crying. My DH is being so nice, but I just cannot imagine going through all the cyst crap again!

Nicole

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 23rd, 2005, 06:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry you are going through this. I don't know anything about Clomid, so Melissa is probably a much bigger help. The only thing that popped into my head is....Could you possibly have a yeast infection? If you gave it to your husband, it may cause burning for him and also painful BD for you? Just a thought. Call your doctor though. They get paid big bucks, so don't feel like you are being a pain. Good luck and keep us posted.
March 23rd, 2005, 06:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Melissa,

did you use the OPK this month? I am just wondering if it showed up that you were ovulating. According to Clear Blue easy I don't even have a second line, which I usually always do. Thanks

twoboysforme:

I don't have a yeast infection, I definitely know what that is like! I just don't know!

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 23rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey hun. Nope I had NO + opks but I KNOW I ovulated cause the progesterone test proves it
March 23rd, 2005, 07:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Melissa,

I guess it goes to show that those stupid things cannot be trusted! I hope you get your results soon! It will give me hope. Now I wonder if we waited too late to bd.

Nicole

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 23rd, 2005, 07:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hun as my hubby said 'which would you rather trust your own body or a peice of carboard you too a piss on' LMAO
March 23rd, 2005, 07:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well said Melissa!

I have yet to trust pregnancy tests because I get false positives, now I cannot trust OPK'S!!!! Your hubby is much more involved than mine. He does not understand what the sticks are for. He just performs when summoned!!!LOL

Did you O for one day, or do you know if on clomid it is a few fertile days? can you tell I am so clueless here?

Nicole

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 23rd, 2005, 07:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think I may have O'd twice because of the kind of pains I got but then my levels are only good for one day so I have NO clue lol
March 23rd, 2005, 07:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It is possible that you O'd twice, then again you could be prego!

I hope that I was not too late in bding. Poor DH is passed out asleep on the couch, and I told him we were going to again in the am before work! Poor guy, he should be put on payroll! LOL... Do you know if I O'd today or even tomorrow would it be too late?

Nicole

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search