in need of TLC

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Veteran
well im out this cycle....AF was two weeks late and i didnt test in fear it would be BFN and lucky i didnt cuz AF just showed.....for those who dont know i have been MIA for a while, im 22 and DH is 27 we have been TTC for what will be our 10th month now i thought this could have been it but AF showed im upset, i get to a point where i dont know what to do....i focused on something different this cycle as i have had alot going on to keep my mind busy and nothing seems to work.........

sorry ladies i just had to let my frustrations out, im appearing to be positive for DH as he is upset by it, i think he got his hopes up this cycle....breaks my heart </3....i needed to have a rant back to square one i guess :'(
November 30th, 2010, 08:23 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to hear about AF showing. Are you doing anything to pinpoint ovulation? like tracking CM or Ovulation testing. If AF was 2 weeks later than normal you probably had a delayed ovulation. Apparently a really common reason it takes many couples longer to conceive is because of not timing BD'ing around ovulation. I would start using something to pinpoint your magic 24 hour peak fertility window frame. Hopefully you will get a BFP soon. If not most doctors will give you basic fertility testing after 1 year of trying without success. Best of luck to you!

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

November 30th, 2010, 10:10 PM
HopefulMommy81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry AF showed I hope next cycle is it for you! We're here for you as much as you need to vent! Do you chart or anything?

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
December 1st, 2010, 04:56 AM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry AF showed, especially after all that time! What a terrible disappointment

It takes me forever to get pregnant too, every time. I'm only now beginning to understand that I cannot count on ovulation to happen on CD14 and that's probably why I don't get pregnant right away. This is our 8th cycle trying for #3 and I've just started taking OPK's and I'll be charting as soon as I can figure out where my son stashed my BBT thermometer

Good luck this cycle, hun! Hang in there.

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

December 1st, 2010, 05:12 AM
Mrs. AC's Avatar Super Mommy
I know it's frustrating and heartbreaking to see AF show every single month when you just SWEAR you've done everything right!!! Keep your head up....and I hear so many stories of couples going on vacation or doing something different from their regular routine and they end up preggers! So hopefully with Christmas this month it will happen for you!!! Good Luck!!!

December 1st, 2010, 07:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry. That's really hard. Well done for holding out so long! I'm not sure I could manage two weeks.

I'm sure you know this already, but you might need to hear it anyway, just as I did recently. I was reminded to go have a good hard cry! Let it out, recognize how you feel and not bottle it, as I know I tend to do.

Hoping you feel better soon, and can pick up and keep going. Someday this waiting game will be worth it.
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38, the Bible
December 1st, 2010, 01:32 PM
Veteran
thanks guys, it really means alot, i have been tracking CM but i think i might start temping or something as this last cycle was all over the place because if i followed the way my CM was going i could have Oed at two dofferent times during that month as i had EWCM twice!!! and the CM never dried up like it normally does when AF is almost here......i really think its taking my body a very long time to recover from BCP ill never take them again after this....

i dont think its necessarily a fertility prob, we are both young, dont smoke, dont drink, excersize.....the only thing that would be going against us is diet and regulating again after BCP.... even last month AF was a week late but the 2 before that were spot on, so i dont know

i think we just need to stop thinking about it, i will get my BFP, i just need to be patient, i have heard that TTC is what delays conception, trying to hard to get something that happens on its own! so im hoping if i take my focus off it and stop obsessing over getting my BFP, ill get it

goodluck to everyone here and sticky dust for all of us this cycle

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search