can I join?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2010, 10:42 AM
shoppermom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello. My name is Launa. I have 2 daughters and DH and I are wanting another baby. I stopped taking my birth control (mini pill) on the 14th of November----the day AFTER my period ended. DH decided AFTER my period ended that I should stop taking birth control.

I have been taking opks--and I got + opks on the 29th and 30th. However we didn't get a chance to DTD til late afternoon on the 30th. I hope I didn't miss ovulation. I will wish you all baby dust if I can have some.

Thank you bokkechick for my beautiful siggy

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Last edited by shoppermom; December 1st, 2010 at 10:49 AM.
December 1st, 2010, 10:56 AM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Hello Launa.
Welcome to the TTC board! Everyone on this board is extremely supportive and very helpful! All my of my questions have gotten answered, even if it's TMI
It sounds like you might have been ok for catching your egg, providing the 30th isn't the only day you BD
My name is Natasha, and DH and I are currently TTC baby number 2 This will be our third month of officially trying
GL to you and LOTS of baby dust coming your way!!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

December 1st, 2010, 11:09 AM
Thanks Natasha. Yesterday afternoon isn't the only day we are going to try. This morning DH and I DTD before he went to work but I don't know how many swimmers he had this morning since we DTD 18 hours prior.. I am hoping I can get 1 more BD session in tomorrow night as well--he works early tomorrow ALL DAY. I just hope I didn't miss ovulation on the 29th or yesterday morning. I did have ovulation pain last night-----so I hope I am timing it well. Good Luck to you. I hope we aren't in this TTC board very long. I hope we can move onto a Due Date Club.

Last edited by shoppermom; December 1st, 2010 at 10:22 PM.
December 1st, 2010, 11:26 AM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
I wasn't even hoping to be here this long lol. DD was a bit of a surprise so I thought that when trying to conceive baby number 2 that it would happen right away. But here I am ... But fingers crossed for this month

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

December 1st, 2010, 01:30 PM
HopefulMommy81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Launa! I'm Jacque, 29, DH is Jason, 30, and we're in our second cycle TTC after our first little boy, Matthew, was stillborn on July 1st. I replied in another thread to you, but I definetly think you didn't O the 29th- your OPK wouldn't still be + on the 30th. You probably O'ed last night or will today. Usually O happens 12-48 hours after your first + OPK. Good luck and I hope you see that BFP quickly!
Oh, BTW, I think I misread your siggie in the other post and referred to you as Laura- sorry!

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
December 1st, 2010, 01:41 PM
Veteran
Welcome

im 22 and DH is 27, we have benn TTC for 10 months now after being on birth control pills for 5 years, hopefully your stay wont be as long as mine!! feel free to ask absolutly anything these ladies are very supportive, i think i would have broken down if it wernt for them to talk and vent too but good luck
December 1st, 2010, 03:13 PM
teacher.123's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Launa. My name is Marika (26) and DH Adam (28) and we have been TTC for 3 months after being on the ring for a year and pills for 2 years. GL to you!

December 1st, 2010, 03:19 PM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
Hey girl, nice to see you here. I dont need an intro for you I hope lollll

Good luck!!

December 1st, 2010, 06:46 PM
WrightWife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
welcome to the board! Hopefully all of your BDing will get you off of this board in no time - go get that eggie!

December 1st, 2010, 07:06 PM
Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hear Me Calling View Post
Hey girl, nice to see you here. I dont need an intro for you I hope lollll

Good luck!!
Haha Sarah no I don't need an intro from you. It is nice to see a familiar name on this board. I hope we ALL have a soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search