knots/pulls in tummy as symptoms?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2010, 03:08 PM
teacher.123's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was wondering if anyone had these symptoms while pregnant....

Every now and them I feel like there is a knot in my tummy. Sometimes I feel tiny pulls. Has anyone every had this experience with a BFP?

I also have a feeling I don't know how to put a label on. The feeling you get when you have been throwing up and feel like you might need to again. BUT I don't need to throw up, I just have the feeling in my throat. It hurts all the way down, but not near my heart. So, I don't think it is heartburn and I'm not so sure its nausea. I'm not dizzy and don't need to eat crackers to feel better, so I don't know. Any one know the feeling?

Any advice or shared situations would be helpful.

I already got 1 BFN at 8DPO and, will retest tomorrow at 11 DPO (I have a dental appt and need x-rays).

December 1st, 2010, 03:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
With my first pregnancy, from about 3 to 9 weeks I had dull pains and a bloated feeling off and on in my low abdomen. I actually didn't take a poas until I was 26dpo because it felt every day as if my period were about to start. Yes, the tiny pulls you describe sound very familiar to me!

Any of those twinges early on, once you know it's not AF cramps, usually are caused by the uterus expanding and baby burrowing in. Growing pains. The placenta is not fully attached to the uterine wall, and the baby is not relying on the placenta alone for nourishment, until the egg/yolk sac is gone at about 10 weeks along. Many women feel odd cramping or twinging sensations due to the continued burrowing in of baby deeper into the uterine lining and forming a good strong attachment.

If it becomes painful, don't hesitate to use a heating pad if that helps. Even once you know you are pregnant, this is still safe! Baby is hidden deep inside and low down behind the pubic bone for almost the entire first trimester, and so is protected and is perfectly fine. And you might welcome some relief at times. Cautions against saunas and hot tubs above 100F still are important, though, because they are not localized heat and will raise your entire body temperature, which does affect a growing fetus.
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38, the Bible
December 1st, 2010, 04:17 PM
teacher.123's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for your thoughts Purple Turtle. If I am pregnant I would be considered 5 weeks, although I didn't O till CD27. I really hope I'm pregnant, but I guess ill have to wait and see. Knowing others have had a BFP with the symptoms I feel makes me want to believe I could be.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search