SQUINTERS NEEDED & Evap lines getting darker????

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2011, 05:24 AM
I know they are horrible but they are all I have in the house so I have been testing with the evil blue dye tests since 10dpo (Im now 12dpo) The first one had an evap line after 10 minutes and I squinted and tilted and stood on the roof with it trying to see a line before then. Yesterdays line seemed to show up faster and was a bit thicker and the evap line was a little darker. Todays is the same thickness as the control line and a bit easier to see and the evap line is much darker. None of them really show up much on a camera. I tried to catch it, Please tell me what you think. Has anyone heard of anything like this or is there maybe a chance this is actually a positive? I did a FRER yesterday and it was stark white. DH stole my car today so Im stuck without the option of getting any more tests!

Last edited by Hopemac; January 18th, 2011 at 08:49 AM. Reason: photo
January 18th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Forgot to mention that picture was taken before the 10 minute mark.

I just took this pic about an 2 hours later. Same test. Yesterdays evap line is about half as dark. SOO Frustrating!

Last edited by Hopemac; January 18th, 2011 at 07:50 AM.
January 18th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Super Mommy
I can see it....but I don't know what an evap line looks like. Do evap lines have color?? I am in the same debate with the test I took this morning. It was an internet cheapie and I guess i just have to wait the next couple of days and see if anything darker shows up! I hope this is it for you...*baby dust*
Pregnant with #3!
"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

January 18th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Mom to Girls
I don't see anything in the first one. I see it in the second, but I don't know what an evap line looks like either.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the beautiful siggy
January 18th, 2011, 07:52 AM
I love you forever, Henna
I see something VERY faint on the first one... But I'd wait for one of the more seasoned squinters to come along! :-)
January 18th, 2011, 08:39 AM
3lilbabes's Avatar Veteran
I would say grab a pink dye test. Blue are awful.
January 18th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Joliving4Jesus's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Joliving4Jesus Send a message via Yahoo to Joliving4Jesus
I see a faint line in the first and the second is definitely darker, if this had been a pink test I would say definite BFP, but for a blue dye you just never know, hoping its a BFP for you though!

January 18th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Veteran
Just last week i used stupid blue line tests as well, but i never even got an evap line at all. it was just negative...
January 18th, 2011, 09:37 AM
I have used them before too and have never had lines like this. Its so hard not to get my hopes up!
January 18th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Ali15's Avatar LovingMy3Miracles
I see a faint line on the first one also. Hope it's your BFP!
January 18th, 2011, 12:27 PM
AddysMom24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to AddysMom24
Dont see anything in the 1st but the 2nd i would say is a BFP, but because of the time it took it makes me leary.

Test again and let us know!!

my siggy was made by *Kiliki*

January 18th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok i am gong to share a pic of my evap line that looks like the same type test, i know it is a evap because AF arrived in order to take a pic i needed to take the strip out of the case causing it to get banged up a bit lol

yours definitly looks darker so i would say bfp!!!
January 18th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the replies! Its so nice to have more opinions.

Jessica, did you get more than one evap? My biggest frustration is that Im getting darker evaps every day!
January 19th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Well I dont get to test again until Saturday. DH told me last night he wants to be here when I test so we're going to wait until Im a couple of days late. This is going to be torture!
January 19th, 2011, 05:19 AM
Super Mommy
Oh man the waiting would kill me. I do not involved Dh in the testing b/c I like to surprise him with the "Guess what I'm pregnant". This time I'm going to buy an "I'm a big sister" shirt for our youngest and take her downtown to visit Dh at work while wearing it. If he is not in the office (he works in a hospital sometimes at bedside) I plan on texting him a pic of her wearing the shirt while sitting at his desk!

I hope you get your BFP on Saturday...it would totally be worth the wait! Hang in there.
Pregnant with #3!
"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

January 21st, 2011, 05:21 AM
So its official, the VERY frustrating lines were trying to tell me something. I got a very bright BFP yesterday! I had to update in this thread in case anyone in the same situation is looking at it. So frustrating when people dont update
January 21st, 2011, 05:25 AM
hotpinktulips's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CONGRATS!!!!

~Special thanks to *Kiliki* for my adorable siggy~

January 21st, 2011, 08:08 AM
A Mommy N Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
congrats... HAPPY and HEALTHY 9 months.

January 21st, 2011, 08:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
YAY!!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: