Hi girls, have a question about recording CM

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2011, 06:46 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am usually over at the AIP room and thought I'd stop by to ask a question. Actually I think I'd like to hang around here some too if it's okay since we are just starting to TTC #2 this month. I was wondering how I should record CM that is mostly stick and creamy but with occasional patches of gooey and very stretchy EWCM. I have been getting patches of it a few times a day the past few days but I am only on CD 9 right now. What do you think?

BTW my name is Cecilia (27) and have a wonderful hubby Jon (29) and baby girl Annabelle (9 months). Hi TTC board!!
January 21st, 2011, 07:56 AM
A Mommy N Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hi and welcome. I am Amy (23) DH - Jordan (24) our DD is Chloe 20 months and we are TTC/NTNP #2 aswell. As for your question Always record the most fertil. Now I record my CP as well so I know for sure when I O. Best of luck on TTC number 2.

January 21st, 2011, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~A*Mommy*In*Love~ View Post
hi and welcome. I am Amy (23) DH - Jordan (24) our DD is Chloe 20 months and we are TTC/NTNP #2 aswell. As for your question Always record the most fertil. Now I record my CP as well so I know for sure when I O. Best of luck on TTC number 2.
Thanks so much! Have you ever had EWCM as early as I am having it?
January 21st, 2011, 12:02 PM
A Mommy N Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
no I normally have watery/creamy from the time AF goes away until I get EW then its back to watery/creamy for a day or so then its dry dry dry until a few days before AF. have you even noticed it being there before or is this your first month watching for it?

January 21st, 2011, 05:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You can ovulate as early as CD 8, so getting EW on CD 9 is certainly not unheard of. I usually ovulate on CD 10 or 11 with more than one day of EW.

You need to always record the most fertile quality cervical fluid you note in a day. Unlike BBT, which must be the same time every day, you need to continue to check your CF throughout the day and record the most fertile fluid you produce. Be aware, however, that arousal fluid can be mistaken for EW, so consider the timing of when you check.

I suspect that what you are seeing is really considered creamy, not true EW, though I could not say for sure without knowing your pattern and actually seeing it myself. What makes me suspect this is that having S, C and EW all in one day is most unlikely! Our bodies seldom work that quickly to produce and alter our CF even if we do ovulate earlier than other women. True EW also does not fall under "gooey", and C often does have a stretchy quality to it. C is also considered a fertile quality CF in FAM charting rules.
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38, the Bible
January 22nd, 2011, 03:57 AM
My temp shot up today and I had some cramps yesterday. I can't beleive it might have been this early. I don't usually O until CD 16-18! And, thank the Lord we got one BD in the day before I might have O'd. I'm happy I might already be in the TWW!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search