Hi ladies! New here

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2011, 07:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to countryjewelsc
Hi, I'm Elizabeth, 22, wife to Barry and mommy to Judge, 14.5 months. We have been NTNP since Judge was born and really TTC for the past 6 months. I nursed DS for 12 months (EBF for the first 5 months before solids, no formula ever), so I know that caused some delay, although I got AF back in Jan '09 when he was 2 months old.

Anyway, TTC with DS was very short, I stopped taking the pill in November, we were married in December, got pregnant our first chance DTD while ovulating in Feb. My DH works on a boat for 4 weeks at a time. He's not military, but is captain on a boat pushing barges. So you can see our chances to DTD during ovulation are kinda slim. For the past 6 months my cycles have been kind of irregular, and I always end up on AF at some point in the 2 weeks he's home.

So, I guess I'll start off with my first question....with the information i've given, do you ladies know of a way to kind of 'time' cycles in our favor? To where I may actually O while DH is home. I've got an appt for my yearly GYN exam and plan to talk to my dr about TTC on Feb. 1

www.facebook.com/babylovecustoms, specializing in custom embroidery for children.

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 21st, 2011, 08:00 AM
A Mommy N Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
if you start tracking your cycle and writing down then after a few months maybe you can pen point time frame that Oing is happening while DH is off the boat. Best of luck trying to TTC #2

BTW I'm Amy (23) DH Jordan and DD Chloe 20 months. also TTC # 2

January 21st, 2011, 12:42 PM
ldlight's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ldlight
Elizabeth!!!! Welcome We can be prego together again !!!

Want your house to smell amazing! Check out Scentsy! https://laurielight.scentsy.us/Home
January 22nd, 2011, 02:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Laurie!! That would be so cool to be preggo again together!

www.facebook.com/babylovecustoms, specializing in custom embroidery for children.

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 22nd, 2011, 04:03 PM
HopefulMommy81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think tracking your cycles would be a good plan. Is there any way once you figure out when you'd O that DH could arrange to be home? Maybe at least a couple times? Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon! BTW, your little guy is adorable!
Oh, I'm Jacque, one of the co-hosts of this board. I'm actually 9 weeks pregnant with our second little one. Our first son, Matthew, was stillborn at 23 weeks after a pregnancy complication with oligo/anhydramnios.

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
January 22nd, 2011, 04:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm horrible at stuff like charting, lol, but I will try harder this time to try to track it. Unfortunately there's no way he can plan to be off at a certain time. He works out of New Orleans, about 5 hours from us. That's why I wondered about possibly going on the pill for a month or so to regulate things. Before I started it 7 years ago, I was very irregular (due to PCOS) but as soon as I stopped taking it in November of '08 I was like clockwork until I got my BFP. I know I've used the pill to delay AF a few times in the past...like instead of taking the inactive pills, just started a new pack so I wouldn't be on AF for some event or something. I think I'm going to start a new topic asking opinions/advice on that...just so it doesn't get overlooked here.

Jacque-I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, but congrats to you on your current pregnancy!

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 22nd, 2011, 08:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Jacque I just saw you're preggo again! I'm so glad for you!!
January 23rd, 2011, 01:29 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi welcome to the board. I remember seeing you somewhere before because I remember your siggy pic. Maybe the WTTC board? anyways I look forward to getting to know you.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search