Ttc #2

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2011, 12:03 PM
Regular
Ive been a "lurker" for a while and finally decided to join. Dh and i have been not trying, not preventing for 3 years now and we recently decided to start activly TTC.

A little background on me,
I have an almost 4 year old DD, she was deffinantly a surprise baby. I had an overy removed when i was younger and then years, in high school, after had my appendix out, i was told that it would be next to impossible for me to get pregnant without help because i only had one overy and i had stitches from that surgery imbedded in my uterus (my body doesnt disolve the disolvable stitches). So DH (then DB) and i decided we didnt particularly need any BC. About a year later i ended up pregnant at 17. I had my beautiful girl ("V") at 18 just before my high school graduation.

We decided when she was around 6 months we really wanted another (we both come from sort of bigger families) so we started trying. About 5 months after we started TTC "V" got very sick. Now almost 3 years later she is considered "medically fragile/complex" (i prefer medically challenged personally lol). She does not have an over all diagnosis, but her doctors suspect it is either genetic or/and metabolic/mitochondrial in nature. With either of these possiblities there is a very big chance it would happen to another child we would have. Out of fear we decided to stop activly trying until we figured things out with her. We continued to not prevent however because we felt "if it was ment to be it would find a way"

We still don't know much more about whats going on over all, but we have decided that even if another child has the same troubles as "V" we are a lot stronger (and smarter) and i/we can handle the potential problems.

So here we are, TTC baby #2. I honestly really feel pregnant this cycle but im pretty sure its just mind over matter at this point because its the "first TTC cycle" and im quite impatiant lol.
March 21st, 2011, 12:10 PM
nichol's Avatar Super Mommy
Well, best of luck to you! And welcome to the board!

March 21st, 2011, 01:11 PM
SAHM_To_2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
welcome! Hope you get soon!
March 21st, 2011, 02:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to heartsleeve71
Yes, welcome your in the right place. We are all here for the same reason.
March 22nd, 2011, 07:54 AM
Crystal_Lynn's Avatar Ari and Zev's Mommy
Good luck!

.My Pregnancy Blog.Last update: 01.05.12.

Some babies are born to soon and/or too sick. Arm yourself with knowledge, visit marchofdimes.com!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search