can't sleep...just curious as to who's all here on the boards! re-introduce yourself!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2011, 11:02 PM
IndyMommyWannabe's Avatar Always Hoping & Praying
Hello all!!! I am trying to be more active on these boards. It's 2 a.m. Sunday morning (Eastern Standard Time) and can't sleep now - as I was sick earlier / last night and now that i'm feeling better, i can't sleep! lol.

So I'm here, cruising these boards and I'm curious about who's on this board.

So I thought I'd create a little survey so we all know who posts here! I'll start:

Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Keri-Ann

Ages (yours and your SO's): 31 - will be 32 in August - my husband is 37, will be 38 in June.

How Long TTC?: Technically I've been off the pill for a year. 6 months we were NTNP (our wedding was last June) and 6 months I've been charting/actually TTC.

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?...We are TTC'ng our first for both of us.

Favorite Names for your future Babies?: If we have a girl, I love the name Casimira Susan (Casimira is my great-aunt's first name and Susan is my Husband's real mom's name, who died when he was 11). For a boy, I'm not sure yet, but we've toyed around with "Gregory Maddox" as we're both huge Chicago Cubs fans!

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): I am a "Technical Administrator" for a Pharmaceutical Research Company. I load database information.

Hobbies? Scrapbooking, Geneaology, Cooking.

anything else you want to share?

Last edited by IndyMommyWannabe; April 2nd, 2011 at 11:10 PM.
April 3rd, 2011, 04:20 AM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
If I hadn't have stayed up all night last night I would have been awake to answer this sooner

Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Jesi

Ages (yours and your SO's):I'm 25, 26 in September, DH is 31, 32 in June.

How Long TTC?: We were beginning TTC this month (April), I just got AF so this cycle will be the first one.

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third? This will be my husband's and mine's 3rd baby together, my 4th child.

Favorite Names for your future Babies?: Without regard to what my husband wants at the moment.
Girl: Emilee Marguerite OR Brynlee Faythe
Boy: Oliver Xavier OR London Micheal (after DH's nickname)

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): I am a Stay at Home Mom, Air Force Spouse, and Full Time Student.

Hobbies: I read, write, sew, knit, crochet, design invitations (making some for my bestfriends baby shower atm), garden, play Sims 3, and I think I've mastered the going crazy hobby

Scarlett Diane

April 3rd, 2011, 04:57 AM
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Ali

Ages (yours and your SO's):
29 and DH is 31

How Long TTC?: I'm in the middle of the first cycle we've been TTC

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third? This will be my second (DH's first biological child...he adopted my 5 year old son)

Favorite Names for your future Babies?:
I have no clue. During my first pregnancy, I thought of a lot of girl names that I liked, but a lot of those seem very common (like Sophie, Sophia, Olivia). I haven't really given a lot of thought to names yet. I think I'll wait until I get my BFP.

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): I'm an admin assistant for an IT company.

Hobbies? reading, photography
April 3rd, 2011, 06:49 AM
SAHM_To_2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Ca * Pronounced See Aye (CherylAnn)

Ages (yours and your SO's): 29 - will be 30 in November - my husband is 32(Tomorrow)

How Long TTC?: Technically 1 cycle. I'm on the 2nd but If It happens I'd be due Dec 30th, and
since i went 5 days early with DS I am not wanting to give birth on Christmas or New Years. We got Preg unexpectantly when DS was 3.5 months old and I m/c naturally at 9.5 weeks. Then after waiting 3 months m/c again and then again. So we are just starting to get abck into the swing of things now.

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?. TTC#2 for us.

Favorite Names for your future Babies?: DS is Alexander James (my father's middle name and DH's middle name. If #2 is a Boy Nicholas Christopher(like the name and DH's first name) and a girl is *****(unknown) Christine Ann

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): I'm a SAHM who bakes cakes as a hobby to sell. I also have an extensive computer background, Pharmacy & Phlebotomy background, accounting and administration.
DH is Canadian Airforce.

Hobbies? Baking and Webpage Designing

anything else you want to share?[/QUOTE]
to you all

Last edited by SAHM_To_2; April 3rd, 2011 at 03:01 PM.
April 3rd, 2011, 07:41 AM
IndyMommyWannabe's Avatar Always Hoping & Praying
Hi!!! Jesi, Ali and Ca!

To all of you!
April 3rd, 2011, 10:49 AM
nichol's Avatar Super Mommy
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Nichol

Ages (yours and your SO's): 27 & 32

How Long TTC?: 2 years 2 months

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?...Baby #2

Favorite Names for your future Babies?: Haven't picked any out yet lol

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): I am in law enforcement

Hobbies? JM, reading, working with DS on schoolwork

anything else you want to share? to all

April 3rd, 2011, 01:05 PM
ldlight's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ldlight
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Laurie

Ages (yours and your SO's): I'm 25 will be 26 May 14th. DH Chris is 24 will be 25 Aug.14th

How Long TTC?:I've been off any BC since March 09 when horrible depo finally got out of my system ( I'm allergic apparently) We've actively been trying for 6 cycles now.

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third? TTC our 2nd

Favorite Names for your future Babies?:If we have twin girls Marina and Cora after our beloved Marine Corps ( pronounced Core btw) Singleton girl I'm not sure yet.. boy Christopher Stephen Paul after my husband and my uncle who passed away!

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): I am a homeschool teacher for another dual-military family. I get to take my daughter with me so it's perfect I'm also a full-time Marine wife

Hobbies? Well I don't have time any more for hobbies lol but I use to play WoW and I have a Rift account.... Any free time I have I spend with my DD and DH. I work 12-13 hrs a day M-F so only free time is Sat and after church Sun.

Want your house to smell amazing! Check out Scentsy! https://laurielight.scentsy.us/Home
April 3rd, 2011, 02:52 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal):
My name is Summer

I just turned 27 March 18th and DH will be 34 July 6th

How Long TTC?:
This is our first cycle officially TTC since DH had his Vasectomy Reversal Feb 18th 2011

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?...
#4 we want 3 more so 6

I don't say my names lol but they all start with K's too lol

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do):
I am a SAHM right now but when the time is right I want start training to become a midwife

Hobbies? Scrapbooking, Geneaology, Cooking.

I read a lot but not much else
5 time HG survivor, AP Mama to 5 GIRLS
Karrara 9 01/11/05, Kaiah 7 1/2 07/1/06,
Kayda 6 01/12/08, Katara 2 02/10/12
Korra 10/10/13
April 3rd, 2011, 04:40 PM
WrightWife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Rebecca, but everyone calls me Bex

I will be 29 in 5 short weeks, DH is 35 1/2.

How Long TTC?:
We have been married for 9.5 years, TTC for 8 LONG months.

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?.
This will be our first, unless you count the 2 dogs...they are my current kids!

Ahhh, I would love to share those but that is one promise I must keep to DH. We won't find out the sex, and are waiting to announce names when the baby is born.

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do):
I am a workaholic. I run a major chain restaurant and work between 60-70 hours a week. If you notice I post for a day or two then disappear for a few its due to my hours. I put in 48 hours in the last 3 days alone.

Hobbies?
Does BDing count? LOL. ummm...sleeping, spending time with DH...we are runners and do half marthons a few times a year (he runs fulls) so I guess that would be a hobby.

April 3rd, 2011, 05:32 PM
TTC # 5
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Amanda
Ages (yours and your SO's): I am 32 and DH is 24 LOL.
How Long TTC?: this is my second month and maybe it stuck have to wait until the 5th or so if AF comes on time
Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?. I have 4 living and 2 past away babies, this is mine and DH 3rd
Favorite Names for your future Babies?: UMMM... we are kinda undecided
What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): I go to school for my BA in still deciding
Hobbies? Hobbies!!! I think what ever my kids like because it always seems like they are around and we are doing something.
April 3rd, 2011, 07:14 PM
Sunshine0918's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Somer, DH is Matt

I am 29, DH is 32.

How Long TTC?:
This is our 2nd cycle.

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?.
This is the first for both of us.

For a girl, I like Kaylee not sure about a boy. No middle names yet either. I have liked Kaylee for YEARS.

I work at a major supplemental insurance company in communications.

Hobbies?
I like to read, do crafts (paint especially), play on JM and Facebook and I am in school right now. School isn't a hobby but it takes up A LOT of time.

My chart: My Ovulation Chart
April 4th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Super Mommy
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Carrie

Ages (yours and your SO's): almost 23, dh is almost 22

How Long TTC?: January 2010 I went off the pill, went 11 months ntnp, had a polyp removed so I've only really been ttc since February this year

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third? My second, my first was stillborn at 7 months. It will be his first, although he thought of my first as his own

Favorite Names for your future Babies?: Girl- Mackenzie boy-undecided

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): I am a full time student and part time work in a daycare

Hobbies? Horses, snowboarding

anything else you want to share? I'm on cd 65 and going crazy!
April 4th, 2011, 03:59 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Resi

Ages (yours and your SO's): I'm 32 and DH is 33. I have an August bday and DH has a Jan bday.

How Long TTC?: We have tried for 2 cycles so far.

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third? TTC our second and last baby.

Favorite Names for your future Babies?: Names are going to be hard this time around. Some that I like are Emily, Eleanor, Collin, Thomas, Louis. DH usually doesn't like anything I suggest. He likes Elliot for a boy and I do too but not enough.

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): I am a SAHM

Hobbies? I like to read. I'm going to try to do some gardening this spring/summer.

(I'm also in the Indianapolis area!)
April 4th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Veteran
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Heather

Ages (yours and your SO's): Me 27, DH 28

How Long TTC?: 6 months

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?. 3rd for me 1st biological for DH (he adopted my youngest DD)

Favorite Names for your future Babies?: I try not to think about it to much or else it makes me crazy! lol

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): Paralegal in Real Estate

Hobbies? Horses, I have 2, well animals in general I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 bunnies lol.

April 5th, 2011, 09:47 AM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Nina

Ages (yours and your SO's): Me 30, SO 28

How Long TTC?: This is our 3rd cycle (2nd cycle ended in m/c)

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?. We are TTC our first

Favorite Names for your future Babies?: I like names beginning with Z, like Zahara

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): Accounting for a Traffic Engineering Company
Hobbies? Travel, Eating good food, Bikram Yoga

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!
April 5th, 2011, 10:29 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Angie
Ages (yours and your SO's): I'm 31 and DH will be 35 next month.
How Long TTC?: This is our first cycle.
Are you TTC your first? Second? Third? This is my 4th and DH's 2nd
Favorite Names for your future Babies?: Cameron Ryan for a boy and either Natalie Sophia or Chelsey Raegan for a girl
What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): I'm a SAHM and I also babysit full time from my home.
Hobbies? reading, cooking/baking, photography

=May '05 and '11

April 5th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Super Mommy
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Alayna

Ages (yours and your SO's): 31 - will be 32 in January - my husband is 30, just had a bday on Sunday

How Long TTC?: 2 months

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?...#5, my 5th and SO 2nd

Favorite Names for your future Babies?: For girl we like, Liliana, Lilah or Caroline for boy Andrew David

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do: Just became a SAHM this week

Hobbies? RELAXING
April 5th, 2011, 01:38 PM
missrebel's Avatar Grow Baby Grow!!!
Send a message via Skype™ to missrebel
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Meg (short for Megan)

Ages (yours and your SO's): 23. DH is 29

How Long TTC?: Since August of 2010. We got a BFP in Jan, miscarried in Jan, took Feb off and now I'm waiting for my wacky March cycle to either finish or give me another BFP. This cycle's been weird and I haven't been able to temp very well because the bbt I started with died just before I think I O'd.

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?. Our First.

Favorite Names for your future Babies?: For a girl I've always loved the name India Elizabeth. India from Gone with the Wind and Elizabeth is my mother's middle name. I also like Florence Marilyn. Florence is my maternal grandmother, Marilyn his. For a boy I love the name Paul Lee, our father's middle names, but DH thinks it sounds like an Italian mobster's name. Hehehe!

What do you do? I'm a demo rep for a dog food company. I've also applied for a job working at a huge working dog kennel in the area.

Hobbies? Hiking, horseback riding, German Shepherds (more an interest, but they're also my main hobby at the moment).

DH and I have a lot of animals. 5 dogs (4 GSDs and a blue heeler rescue), 2 cats (rescues), 2 horses (one was my first horse...I've had him for 14 years!). We also have a fish and two fiddler crabs. And since DH is AD military every now and then we get to move everyone! Teehee!!!

Megan
Wife to David SAHM to Kathryn

April 5th, 2011, 04:29 PM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal): Terri

Ages (yours and your SO's): I'm 34, DH is 36

[B]How Long TTC[/ went off the pill in Nov 2010

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?...my 4th, DH 2nd..... Our first together

Favorite Names for your future Babies?: Molly Shea or Shane Wilson

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): Service administrator

Hobbies? Laundry...dusting...LOL

anything else you want to share?[/QUOTE]
April 5th, 2011, 06:49 PM
mommyTTC3's Avatar Proud mom of 3 !! <3
Name (or nickname, whatever you want to reveal Michelle

Ages (yours and your SO's I am 30 and dh will be 30 on 8/2

How Long TTC?: starting as soon as af arrives

Are you TTC your first? Second? Third?...Baby #3

Favorite Names for your future Babies?: Have none really piced out yet but I do like the name Chase for a boy

What do you do? Are you a Stay at homer? Workforce? (obviously not WHERE you work, just what you do): I am a stay at homer

Hobbies? reading , working out and couponing

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search