just over this cycle

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2011, 06:29 PM
missrebel's Avatar Grow Baby Grow!!!
Send a message via Skype™ to missrebel
I'm on CD 28 and should start a new cycle either tomorrow or the next day. I'm just ready for this cycle to be over. The week before I'm pretty sure I O'd my thermometer crapped out. I'm not very good at tracking CP and I don't always track CM...I don't usually have a lot so I'm bad about that. Anyway...I know I O'd somewhere once I switched to another thermometer I have and began getting high temps. I have an idea that I O'd between CD 13 and 15 (more likely late 13 or early 14 going by what little CM I did have). I had a tiny bit of spotting on CD 21 and again on CD 24...both only on the TP. I got a BFN on a blue dye test (because apparently I can't pay attention to what I'm grabbing when I go shopping) on CD 24 before the spotting that day. I got a BFN on an EPT digi both on CD 26 and 27. I know I'm not out until AF shows up, but I still just feel out. I'm over it.

DH's been getting onto me for checking out the Sept DDC. The ladies there are finding out genders and starting to pop their baby bellies. I'm super happy for them, but it's really depressing me. Like I said...I feel like I'm out this cycle...so I'm just ready to get it out of the way so I can have a shiny new blank chart with all the possibilities in the world.

Do you ladies ever feel like this at this point in your cycle? How do you deal with it?

Megan
Wife to David SAHM to Kathryn

April 6th, 2011, 08:02 AM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
Wish I had some really great words or advice on this one. I just have hugs xoxo

I know how you feel, I hate the let down feeling. It's almost worst for me to feel like I'm out and NOT have AF yet. Once I get it, I feel like I can move on and get hopeful for the next cycle and carry on.
April 6th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks, Terri. I just needed to know that I'm not crazy for feeling so down about it. I spotted again today, but no other signs of AF yet. If she doesn't come tomorrow I'll probably test one more time tomorrow afternoon or evening (I have one EPT digi left). Thanks for the hugs.

Megan

April 7th, 2011, 08:13 AM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
Definitely not crazy! And I understand looking back at the Sept board. I was on a message board with my loss, and it was so tough to make that announcement to everyone. And it was hard to think of them and feel like that is where I was supposed to be. If anything it shows that you are a caring and emotional woman and you will be a wonderful loving mommy. I see your siggy says CD1 now. If so then I am glad at least this one can be put behind you and on to try again. Not that I like seeing AF show up for you, but know you were ready to get a move on this cycle. xoxo
April 7th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Thanks again Terri. I went ahead and set it to CD1. I may change it back. I had more spotting this morning and some light cramps, but not what I normally get. Last cycle though my cramps came in the evening (they were always early morning on the 1st day before the m/c). Sooo...I dunno...we'll see. I'm pretty sure today is day 1 though.

I hate AF, but you're right...I am ready for this cycle to start. I couldn't help but smile when I set FF for a new chart and it was all blank! I feel good about this one.

Megan

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search