OT ...coffee withdrawl vent LOL

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2011, 08:36 AM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
Day 2 of my coffee cutback! I'm definitely a cranky butt, but for a while there I was contemplating coffee on intravenous drip. Had to do something. Also, I've been having "menstraul like cramps" ALL the time lately. Since I can't seem to find the reason, I'm trying a caffeine break to see if it will help. Can't hurt I suppose (except the people dealing with my current withdrawl). Silly me too for making this decision while I'm on the 2WW! Like that isn't stressful enough! This morning I lost my car keys while in the car. I searched everywhere and panicked. Dumped out my whole purse (or as DH calls it...the "body bag") and still nothing. So frustrated I almost cried! Then looked down and realized the car was running. Maybe I'll try and trick my body with some hot chocolate.
April 7th, 2011, 10:02 AM
missrebel's Avatar Grow Baby Grow!!!
Send a message via Skype™ to missrebel
Haha! I've gotten snappy talking to my mom on the phone before. She'd asked me to find a number for her and I told her I would as soon as I could find my stupid cell phone.

When I cut back on caffeine I started drinking tea. It didn't have as much caffeine as coffee. Then I made it a little weaker until I couldn't stand the taste then just switched to lemon water. I didn't get quite so punchy with DH when I did that. The first time I tried to kick coffee...it just wasn't good.

Good luck with it though!

Megan
Wife to David SAHM to Kathryn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search