Irritated....and a lil heartbroken

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2011, 05:08 PM
nichol's Avatar Super Mommy
So, I haven't had the best of days today. My mother-in-law & sister-in-law have been here all day and working my nerves. Then to top off the day, I had to take my SIL to do her baby registries. My heart strings twinged with every little beep from the scanner. I hate that I feel this way! She is barely 20, is going to be a single mom, can barely support herself, and is completely clueless (hence the reason she begged me to take her to do the registries). I want baby #2 so badly and I wish I could just be excited for her but it seems so impossible for me. Sorry, just needed to vent a little.

April 7th, 2011, 05:17 PM
SAHM_To_2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry to hear! In laws are great to have but nice to have go too.

I know your pain with the pregnancy thing, I feel like it's being thrown in my face daily.. by friends who of course are excited and happy but some who like your SIL aren't in the best predicament to have one. It's hard

*Hugs*

I hope your #2 comes soon ans mine too!
April 7th, 2011, 06:33 PM
IndyMommyWannabe's Avatar Always Hoping & Praying
hope you feel better.
April 7th, 2011, 06:38 PM
gemipisces's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm really sorry, Nicol. Don't feel alone. Sometimes (ok a lot of the times) I let that get me down too. I hate feeling that way but with some people and getting PG it seems like all they have to do is aim and shoot and bam they're PG.
Secondary Infertility
First round of Clomid 50mg 2/13/12
+OPK 2/28
AF 3/17/12
Second Round Clomid 100mg 3/19/12
AF 4/19/12
Third round Clomid 100mg 4/21/12
+OPK 5/1 and 5/2
5/2 22mm follicle left ovary
O suspected on 5/4!
Skipped a month to renew the uterine lining.
Fourth Clomid 50mg
BFP!!! 7/19/12 8dpo!!

April 8th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
(((HUGS))) Nichol!

April 8th, 2011, 01:25 PM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
((hugs)) it can be very frustrating

thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 8th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
Big hugs hun tou will get your #2, I know how you feel and you have every right to

my ex friend(yeah not close anymore)has terminated 2 pregnancies since Nov 09 and it kills me that she is already a bad mom to 2 kids and does this and all I wanted for the last 3 years was another baby, she can be a floosy and get knocked up and others struggle so much
5 time HG survivor , AP Mama to 5 GIRLS
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 9mo 10/10/13

April 8th, 2011, 04:29 PM
nichol's Avatar Super Mommy
Today was a better day. I was SUPER busy at work and actually didn't have to deal with any pregggers. Last night was rough tho....DH could tell something was wrong and kept bugging me to tell him what was bothering me (which only makes it worse and makes me feel weak) I finally broke down crying and he figured it out on his own. BUT then he made me feel a lot better because I thought he would tell me that I was being too sensitive but he held me and told me it would be ok and that he feels that way with new dads at work. I was shocked and somehow didn't feel so weak and crazy anymore. He was soooo sweet! So, all-in-all, a much better day today and avoided preggers like the plague. I just need me time

April 8th, 2011, 06:06 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry!! HUGS!!

=May '05 and '11

April 8th, 2011, 06:15 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I understand how you feel. My sister got pregnant a couple months ago after only knowing her husband for 1 yeat and Ive been wanting another child for over 2 years. Well it really bothered me in the begining and I was annoyed because she kept calling me to ask me pregnancy advice (its her 1rst). But than I hated feeling like this towards her and it made me feel crummy inside so I made a decision to suck it up and be supportive to her. So I sat with her on the phone for hours while she talked about all her pregnancy stuff and I even called her up to see how she was doing. After I started being supportive I than noticed my feelings of jealousy going away and I felt a lot better inside and not so miserable. In the end she ended up having a miscarriage and didnt have anyone else who would understand her so Im really happy I put my feelings aside and I was there for her.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search