I don't know if y'all remember me BUT I just wanted to say..

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Jaz.MomTo1's Avatar hoping & praying
Hello ladies! (& if gentlemen!) -- I use to be a regular on here until it just got too hard to deal with.. seeing ladies get a BFP and I was trying so hard.. so I had to take a vacation.. then life just got overwhelmed with everything else.. Anyhoos.. for those that DO remember me... I sure have missed yall and yall are the REASON of me posting today!

First off I want to say.. to the ladies that are trying to get pregnant with NO success.. NEVER GIVE UP.. PRAY ON IT!!!! I know it gets sooooo frustrating! TRUST ME.. We tried for well over a year with no success.. it was going on two years then 3 years with "Not trying.. not preventing" Still nothing happening.. I finally accepted the fact that maybe it just wasn't meant for us.. BUT today.. May 30th (My grandmothers birthday) I am here to tell yall.. NEVER GIVE UP FAITH OR HOPE.. AFTER YEARS OF TRYING.. AND NO MEDICINE OR ANYTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY INVOLVED.. I TOOK 2 TEST YESTERDAY AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT!

SO LADIES PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP.. IF IT CAN HAPPEN TO ME.. IT DEFINITELY CAN HAPPEN TO YOU AFTER SOME YEARS!!! GOD KNOWS WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT AND APPARENTLY HE THINKS ITS RIGHT NOW!!! I AM SO EXCITED YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE BEEN FEELING FOR THE PAST 18HRS! LOL.. I TOOK A REGULAR TEST AT FIRST AND IT SHOWED A PLUS SIGN AND MINUS BUT I JUST COULDNT BELIEVE IT AND HAD TO GO BUY A DIGITAL TEST TO READ THOSE BEAUTIFUL WORDS! I AM SO HAPPY! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING.. KEEP YOUR HOPE AND FAITH LADIES YOUR TURN IS COMING.. I THROW ALL THE BABY DUST I CAN TO YOU WONDERFUL LADIES!!!!!

+
Interracial Love

Last edited by Jaz.MomTo1; May 30th, 2011 at 11:44 AM.
May 30th, 2011, 12:36 PM
ArtsyAnna's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh wow!
What a miracle, so thrilled for ya! Congrats!
May 30th, 2011, 01:40 PM
IndyMommyWannabe's Avatar Always Hoping & Praying
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is so incredibly exciting!!!!

we've been trying for over a year now...dealing with male infertility issues... starting the doc appts now...so hopefully i can be that excited soon!

IVF=ONLY option

October 2012 = Fresh IVF #1 - retrieved 8, 6 fertilized. Transfer 2. Fail.March 2013 = Frozen #1 - Transfer 2 of 4 left. Fail.
February 2014 = Frozen #2 - Transfer remaining 2 - IMPLANTATION!
8 weeks, D&C - blighted ovum - Triploidy

July 2014 = Fresh IVF #2!

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us!"

Come visit my blog/journal to learn more about our journey - Our Adventure through Infertility
May 30th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtsyAnna View Post
Oh wow!
What a miracle, so thrilled for ya! Congrats!

Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMommyWannabe View Post
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is so incredibly exciting!!!!

we've been trying for over a year now...dealing with male infertility issues... starting the doc appts now...so hopefully i can be that excited soon!

Thank you!! Good luck!!! Many blessings & your way! I pray it works out for you and DH soon... you'll get your BFP soon!

+
Interracial Love
May 30th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Congrats great news

af came dec 18 Fri nz time, cycle 25
May 31st, 2011, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby22 View Post
Hey Congrats great news

Thank you!!!

+
Interracial Love
May 31st, 2011, 08:08 PM
Congrats!!! I was TTC 16 months and took a few months off. Now I'm back to it.
June 1st, 2011, 07:10 AM
Regular
Jaz- OMG I am so happy for you! What a blessing after all this time! I've been taking time off as well. Some times it is a bit much to handle, we have been trying for a year now and doc wont do anything about it yet becuase I was preg. in oct and had a miscarrage so she says that the time starts over from then so "tech" it's only been "7 months" boo. I am so very happy for you! congrats again!
June 1st, 2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmation_indian View Post
Congrats!!! I was TTC 16 months and took a few months off. Now I'm back to it.

Thanks hon! I know the feeling! Just don't give up your hope & faith! Because with GODs willing you will get your BFP!!!! I got mine when I least expected it!! When I took the test I wasn't expecting a BFP AT ALL! If someone told me it was going to be a BFP I'd bet my life savings that it wasnt! I starting crying when I saw it.. but still yet I couldn't believe it.. I had to run and buy a clear blue digital and take it and once it said PREGNANT.. I definitely knew then! Even with my period not coming.. I didn't think in a million years I'd be pregnant.. because sometimes my period be irregular.. soooo girl it'll happen when GOD is ready!!! He never puts more on you than you can bare so it's gonna happen GOOD LUCK! I hope it happens VERY FAST!!!!!

Thank you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola12 View Post
Jaz- OMG I am so happy for you! What a blessing after all this time! I've been taking time off as well. Some times it is a bit much to handle, we have been trying for a year now and doc wont do anything about it yet becuase I was preg. in oct and had a miscarrage so she says that the time starts over from then so "tech" it's only been "7 months" boo. I am so very happy for you! congrats again!

Thank you hon! It is a true blessing! -- I know how it feels to try so hard and never get what you want.. It gets sooo overwhelming and too hard to deal with sometimes.. then you get frustrated with always seeing a BFN.. getting your hopes up for NOTHING.. trust me I know the feeling.. BLAH @ the doctor.. Just keep your hope and faith and it'll happen when GOD is ready.. never give up!!! I hope and pray it happens for you soon!! GOOD LUCK! And thanks again girl!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola12 View Post

Thank you hon! It is a true blessing! -- I know how it feels to try so hard and never get what you want.. It gets sooo overwhelming and too hard to deal with sometimes.. then you get frustrated with always seeing a BFN.. getting your hopes up for NOTHING.. trust me I know the feeling.. BLAH @ the doctor.. Just keep your hope and faith and it'll happen when GOD is ready.. never give up!!! I hope and pray it happens for you soon!! GOOD LUCK! And thanks again girl!!!

+
Interracial Love

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search