Soooo Sick Of...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2011, 08:33 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
I'm sooo sick of feeling like everyone is pregnant besides me!!
I know that we haven't really had a fair chance for this month, and while I feel it's a good month, I've had this feeling before and have just been so heartbroken when AF has arrived.
I'm feeling kind of bummed over all, DH is playing a stupid game on the PS3, after not seeing his wife for 4 months, you'd think he'd want to spend time with her, but no... He's playing a game that he was playing EARLIER today

I'm just so sick of seeing all these girls who don't even have to TRY get pregnant, or girls who don't WANT babies get pregnant. I'm also super sick of hearing "It'll happen" or "Your time will come". Well **** it I'm sick of waiting!

Sorry... Needed to rant a bit.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

June 7th, 2011, 08:36 AM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry This is my first cycle TTC this time, but I was TTC for about 7 months a few years ago and I totally understand the frustration with this. My sister already has two "oops" children and my other sister just had one after 2 months of TTC ! Seems not fair :/ At least all of us on this board are in the same boat

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
June 7th, 2011, 10:40 AM
CaseyCase's Avatar Super Mommy
*hugs*

I understand, I really really do!
We've been trying for a year now, it sucks. Most of my friends have already had their kiddos, and they didn't really have to "try and conceive", most got pregnant very easily. That's one of the reasons I'm so glad for this board.

June 7th, 2011, 10:53 AM
ladyastraea's Avatar Froggy in my pocket! :o
Yep, right there too. I have only one other friend who had to try to conceive (her #2,) but her first one was an oops one month after depo! Where's my oops!

Thanks Maggie831 for the awesome siggy! You rock!

June 7th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Super Mommy
I feel your pain, in the last month since I had my M/c i found out that two of my cousins and one of my friends's sister is pregnant! All of them are in terrible situations with thier personal lives, and i know they will love thier babies, but now is just not the right time for them. November and January will be hard months to see all the new babies if I am not pregnant by then!
June 7th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hear ya!!!!!
June 7th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Mandy1108's Avatar Expecting a little boy!!
Send a message via Skype™ to Mandy1108
I understand too! I see preg women everywhere! & I feel a lil pang of jealousy inside when I see them. & Idk if thats wrong to feel that way or not....bc part of me is saying "Whats wrong with you?" Be happy for her/them...it'll happen but then theres also that negative side that says When will it happen for me/us?

I've only been TTC for 3 months now and Im trying to do BD every other day this month since Bonnie says she swears by it I also bought some Preseed. I know its still early for me and I havent been trying as long as some of you girls on here...but Im 28 and DH is 33 and I'll turn 29 in 3 months... Im not getting any younger! So I know how the frustration can build up.

I also understand how it ticks you off seeing ppl preg that got that way by accident or dont really need/want a baby...but BAM! Pregnant! My SIL is one of those....I know 2 times she has been preg and got an abortion both times! Makes me sad and mad all at the same time.

So I guess this was my rant ladies!

I'm done..I think
June 7th, 2011, 06:25 PM
IndyMommyWannabe's Avatar Always Hoping & Praying
rant away. been trying for 15 months now...
my husband's fertility is the problem and we have his first real doc appt thursday! my obgyn said - from looking at his SA we will more'n likely have to do IVF...which is so incredibly frustrating because i swear EVERY girl at work either is pregnant or just had their baby... grrrr.

IVF=ONLY option

October 2012 = Fresh IVF #1 - retrieved 8, 6 fertilized. Transfer 2. Fail.March 2013 = Frozen #1 - Transfer 2 of 4 left. Fail.
February 2014 = Frozen #2 - Transfer remaining 2 - IMPLANTATION!
8 weeks, D&C - blighted ovum - Triploidy

July 2014 = Fresh IVF #2!

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us!"

Come visit my blog/journal to learn more about our journey - Our Adventure through Infertility
June 7th, 2011, 07:24 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
I feel ya. I get jealous, especially of the people who are not even trying and who don't WANT to have a baby.

June 8th, 2011, 09:51 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Oooohh! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!!!
I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you're having IndyMommyWannabe
My fingers are crossed that you'll get your baby soon!!
to us all!!!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search