This has probably been asked before, but...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Super Mommy
Is it possible to get pregnant even if you have gone months without a period? Because I am on day 129 of no period, and I stopped testing awhile ago. The last test I took was on May 4th. I've had some spotting on and off (literally just like one drop at a time and then that would be it) so I just figured I'm not pregnant. But This week my boobs have been bugging me, itchy combined with sore nipples. I am not a fan of reading into symptoms but I thought I'd ask if you all thought I should test or not...I don't like testing and getting negatives. So I try to avoid it! lol. I plan on going to the doctor soon, but I won't be able to get in anytime this week. HELP! lol
June 7th, 2011, 06:39 AM
CaseyCase's Avatar Super Mommy
You can spot when pregnant
If you've gone that long with a period, I would most definitely test.
And, if that's negative...I'd call the DR.
Good luck!

June 7th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I would test! Good luck! Keep us posted!

June 7th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had just went 2mths without AF, and was getting pregnant-like symptoms. So I was hopeful. I did 2 hpt and both said bfn. And thought for sure the bloodtest would give me bfp. Nope, it also gave me negative. I wasn't too upset about it afterwards, because I just took it as it was a confirmation that I wasn't pregnant...rather then wondering if i was or not. So my suggestion to you is, go get a bloodtest to stop driving you crazy wondering!!

Also, have you been checked to see if you have PCOS? Sometimes, miss AF's could be from stress, or PCOS.
June 8th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Regular
I hadnt had a period for 3 months and then in June was having cramping and sore boobs so out of the blue I to a pt ( i was on bc so i assumed it would be neg.) and to my surprise I got a positive...so its very possible!!! Good luck!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search