New to Trying to Conceive Board

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2011, 10:22 AM
nevergivingup's Avatar Mommy to Boys!
Hi Ladies, I am new to this board but have been on justmommies since last year. My name is Kimberley and I am married and have an 11 yr old son named Raven and an 11 month old son named Aidyen. We had alot of trouble conceiving Aidyen..it took over 9 yrs. I have PCOS and don't ovulate. I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with the clearblue easy fertility monitor. I used it and clomid when we conceived Aidyen. So I was expecting to use it again. I am currently breastfeeding and just got my first period May 10th. So I started using the monitor. I have had high readings from day 9 to day 27. No peak and then on day 28 and 29 (today) it is a low reading. Does this mean I didn't ovulate? Or maybe missed it and could be pregnant? Any input is appreciated
Aidyen Quest-15 months
TTC our 3rd miracle

June 7th, 2011, 11:09 AM
CaseyCase's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm sorry, I've never used one.. I don't have much input there.

But, wanted to wish you luck! I hope it happens soon for ya.

June 7th, 2011, 06:42 PM
ArtsyAnna's Avatar Super Mommy
I've never used it, either.... but, welcome!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search