A little bummed...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2011, 02:48 AM
Regular
I am 8dpo just tested got a BFN on a first response. I guess maybe its too soon to tell, I tried to hold off on testing but I couldn't help myself. I am supposed to start on 14th so I will retest in a few days I guess. I have had some mild cramps, major mood swings, and cervix really low can feel it only going in a couple inches (sorry maybe tmi) Read online that could be a good thing. Its still really soft and feels like more cm than I had around ovulation. Oh well I guess I am going back to bed.
June 8th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Regular
Still too early! Don't get yourself down yet! Do you have FF chart we can look at?

My Ovulation Chart

BFP#1 - October 2007 - Miscarraige at 5w
BFP#2 - Feburary 2008 - DS born on October 13, 2008
BFP#3 - July 2011 - EDD April 2nd, 2012 - CP July 29th
BFP#4 - September 2011 - EDD June 11th, 2012
June 8th, 2011, 05:11 AM
ArtsyAnna's Avatar Super Mommy
Still very very early!!!!!!!!
June 8th, 2011, 05:18 AM
Regular
No don't chart temps or anything like that I did take fertility test on day 3 of cycle it was positive. I will probably start if this month I didn't get pregnant have prescription for femara from previous IUI will probably also use it if I didn't get pregnant this month. Only problem we have is male factor and we were doing at home insemination with donor sperm because of that. (One of dhs family members helping us out) we did 3 during my most fertile days. I am not loosing hope completely, they say this method is just as good of a chance as regular intercourse. So we will see.
June 8th, 2011, 05:40 AM
CaseyCase's Avatar Super Mommy
<< male factor, too.

8dpo is still incredibly early for most women. Even 9, 10, 11 (etc) DPO can be too early. It's very possible to get a + that early for some, but you are so NOT out because you got a negative that early. I would try again in a few days.

Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search