TOTALLY confused....HPT and OPK pics!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2011, 03:23 PM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok so I've been feeling pregnant even though I know I'm not. I tested negative on $$ store tests the day after my period was due. Three days late I started bleeding...HEAVY. I bled for 3 days. Heavy. Not light. I am supposed to ovulate between August 1st-7th. No ovulation yet.

Here is a pic of tonight's OPK. I've been testing since the 30th, they all look like this. I normally have at least a faint second line. But there is obviously no 2nd line at all.

So I decided to take a pregnancy test because I'm sooooo tired I can barely keep my eyes open and that is normally one of the signs. Well, I got this. It showed up immediatly (it is hard to see on the pictures) but it was faint, but obvious. Could this be an evap line? Even though it happened immediately? Or am I preggerz and bled for some reason? I'm TOTALLY confused. I soooo shouldn't have taken this test. Now I'm confused as ever! Wouldn't it be a heck of a lot darker if I am supposed to be ovulating again (if I were pregnant at this point?) The first day of my last period was July 3rd.

Also wanted to update that I got a positive OPK on the 11th of July.

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

August 4th, 2011, 04:05 PM
rageybug's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I see the line on your HPT very easily. Can you get a hold of a pink dye test to try?
August 4th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You should go to your doctor and get a blood test. That is the only way you'll get confirmation. Good luck!
August 4th, 2011, 05:31 PM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I took a FRER with pink dye and absolutely no line. So maybe a faulty test?

Here is the FRER taken tonight

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

August 4th, 2011, 06:25 PM
A Mommy N Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Blue dyes are really bad about evap lines. I wouldn't trust that test at all. I'm sorry. As for you not getting a + on your OPK test maybe you missed your O? when did you start testing? maybe you are stressed alittle more then normal and will O late. I don't know hun... I really hope you get your BFP soon.

August 4th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't trust clear blue at all. I got a line just like that last month and a few hours later my blood test said my HCG was under 1.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search