So I got my first crosshairs...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2011, 11:49 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sigh...and it says I O'd on cd 12 That is bad...especially since we didn't bd until morning of cd13. Well we did bd on cd 10 or 11 but the kids interupted and DH didn't get to finish. The kicker is my opks did NOT give me a + this month. Is it possible for the opks to just not work? For them to never give a + even if I did O??? And if they aren't woking right then that might explain why it has taken us this long to get a BFP...I've been planning my BD'ing around the opks! AND how do I post my chart from FF? I'll put it in my siggy if someone will explain how to do that

September 20th, 2011, 11:55 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
I'm sorry. I don't know a whole lot about OPKs but I didn't seem to have much luck with them this cycles.

To share your chart: at the top of FF you'll go to Sharing and click on tickers, create it there and it will give you a code for sharing. Then you just put that code in your siggy!

September 20th, 2011, 12:42 PM
kristiemarie518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey you just might have been able to catch it in the am on 13....don't give up just yet!! Not to mention, ff might be wrong!

September 20th, 2011, 12:44 PM
I'm hoping FF is wrong...PLUS I didn't start charting until cd8 (dr wants me to chart for a couple months to see what might or might not be going on).

September 20th, 2011, 12:48 PM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
I'm not convinced FF is correct. You are still having fertile CM, and that's not a strong shift. I'd keep BDing! I have no experience with OPKs, so I can't tell you anything there.
September 20th, 2011, 02:02 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Yes an opk can miss your surge, especially if you only test once a day. If you test twice a day, it's unlikely they would miss it...
FF is just basing it off what you have so far. You could very well O in a few days and ff would adjust the crosshairs, if it looks more likely that your O was on a different day. Hope that makes sense, my brain isn't working right. lol. I can't figure out how to word it the easiest; hope you got what I was trying to say! Good luck and hopefully you will O in a few days. I would also keep BDing!!

September 20th, 2011, 02:55 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Everyone gave good advice, but since the lines are dotted then don't take it too seriously yet! Your temp might reveal something different in a few days and FF will adjust.

September 20th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Ok...I didn't realize that about the dotted lines AND I know I've heard several girls say that FF got their o date wrong before. I don't think I o'd personally. Tonight I was going to "start" BDing for this cycle Sooo...I'm not giving up that easily. I have been Oing on cd 16-18 the past couple of months...so I'm guessing another couple days and I should be getting a + on the opks. AND the past couple of months I got + opks for at least 2 whole days...so I guess I could have missed it, but I didn't know the surge length could change from month to month too LOL Maybe eventually I'll figure all this stuff out LOL

September 20th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jillian* View Post
Everyone gave good advice, but since the lines are dotted then don't take it too seriously yet! Your temp might reveal something different in a few days and FF will adjust.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
September 20th, 2011, 06:10 PM
.Katie.
I bet you didn't really O yet! The cycle I got my bfp, FF had my crosshairs placed a week before my body O'd! Keep BD at least every other day! I bet you will see an even more prominent temp shift in a week or so!!

September 21st, 2011, 04:59 AM
Yep my temp went back down again this morning and they took my cross hairs away Unfortunately the kids both climbed in bed with us last night so we didn't end up bding, but today is our 9 year anniversary, so we WILL be getting busy tonight

September 21st, 2011, 05:21 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Yay, for once it's a good thing that FF took someone's crosshairs away!! Get busy tonight! And happy anniversary!

September 21st, 2011, 10:17 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyT View Post
Yep my temp went back down again this morning and they took my cross hairs away Unfortunately the kids both climbed in bed with us last night so we didn't end up bding, but today is our 9 year anniversary, so we WILL be getting busy tonight
Happy anniversary!

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
September 21st, 2011, 11:32 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Happy anniversary! What a great present! Hope you catch that egg this time!

September 21st, 2011, 11:44 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Happy Anniversary! And happy bd'ing!
September 21st, 2011, 11:57 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Happy Anniversary!!!! Hoping it'll bring you some great baby dust
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search