looks like the witch is gonna show : confused?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2011, 08:11 AM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
so after I just updated and said my temps were still high...I went into the bathroom and pink spotting. I'm having the achiness down there that I get the day before or of AF so it looks like the negatives were right and the is coming.

Only thing I'm confused about though is that if AF shows later today that made my LP 11 days, tomorrow would make it 12 days. My LP has never been less than 12 and I'm on Progesterone this cycle! I thought that was supposed to make it longer if anything.

A tiny piece of me was hoping it was implantation spotting since my temp is still up, but the loss of symptoms and the achiness down there makes me feel like it is indeed the start of AF. Well....poo. Time to try again!

thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 21st, 2011, 08:13 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Ugh, I hope it's just implantation bleeding. It does seem odd that your l-phase would be short when you are on progesterone.

September 21st, 2011, 10:42 AM
mom2bri's Avatar Super Mommy
I am crossing my fingers for you. Until the witch shows her big ugly face completely there is still hope!

Make a pregnancy ticker

September 21st, 2011, 11:24 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
It can't be the witch! This is your cycle, I just know it!! It could very well be implant. bleeding; you are in the right time frame for that... KUP!

September 21st, 2011, 11:30 AM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
I started spotting yesterday and the witch isn't due until Friday. Is there a full moon or something!?! Hopefully she stays away from both of us!! Good luck

September 21st, 2011, 12:02 PM
mommyTTC3's Avatar Proud mom of 3 !! <3
Keeping my fingers crossed for you

September 21st, 2011, 03:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It sounds like IB to me! You *normally* shouldn't start AF until after you stop taking the progesterone.

Due with #2 after 5 years of TTCMA. FET #1 after IVF #2 and immune therapy was just the ticket apparently!
September 21st, 2011, 03:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh I hope it's implatation bleeding, Terri! Everything crossable is crossed for you!!
September 21st, 2011, 05:12 PM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope its implantation!! It's not over till shows!! FX for you!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

September 21st, 2011, 06:39 PM
Well we shall see in the morning when I temp! The spotting has pretty much stopped and never did get more than a tiny tinge on the toilet paper, not even enough for a liner really. The achiness in my V has gone away mostly too. I hate feeling hopeful cause it makes the disappointment bigger....but hey ya never know and I am just fine with being that lady who gets the late BFP and has IB LOL. So if my temp is down in the AM then I guess I'll know. I'm not testing anymore for now though. Haven't tested since yesterday morning.

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 22nd, 2011, 03:02 AM
Your temps are still up!!! Are you testing this am?? Keeping FXed extra tight!!!

September 22nd, 2011, 03:54 AM
No way Jose!! LOL! staying away from the pee sticks for now. Woke up to semi watery CM and the progesterone cream that comes out is tinged a bit, very light brown. Don't feel the ache anymore for right now. Im hoping to have the willpower to wait for the weekend. At that point I should know either way

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 22nd, 2011, 04:14 AM
You are making us wait till the weekend?? Ooooh how am I going to make it that long? I vote you should POAS, take a pic and let us analyze it!!

September 22nd, 2011, 05:39 AM
kayakr's Avatar Persuaded by POAS’ers
Terri - If AF comes, I am sorry. But alteast your LP didn't change to shorter like you were worried about. That is a good thing! Hopefully AF wont show though... I am with you... DON'T POAS! Just wait it out. lol

Af should be here for me today or tomorrow.. BOO!!!
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569
BETA # 2 19 DPO or 14dp5dt = 1078
BETA # 3 22DPO or 17dp5dt = 2414 TWINS!
BETA # 4 30DPO or 25dp5dt = 12,685 6weeks 3days 2 heartbeats! 114 & 116
Clayton and Colton Born @ 34 weeks 11/22/13
September 22nd, 2011, 05:48 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakr View Post
Terri - If AF comes, I am sorry. But alteast your LP didn't change to shorter like you were worried about. That is a good thing! Hopefully AF wont show though... I am with you... DON'T POAS! Just wait it out. lol

Af should be here for me today or tomorrow.. BOO!!!
I´m with you too!!!
Keep some mystery so that the surprise will be even more exciting!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you

September 22nd, 2011, 06:02 AM
Terri - Will AF come on her own while you are on the Progesterone cream? Do you stop it the day you are due? Just wondering how that works. I hope she stays away for you!

September 22nd, 2011, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
Terri - Will AF come on her own while you are on the Progesterone cream? Do you stop it the day you are due? Just wondering how that works. I hope she stays away for you!
Um....I don't know. They never said anything about that...just that I could take a test 17 days after the IUI. I've looked at charts on FF and plenty showed getting AF while on Progesterone so I'm not sure... Hmmm... perhaps I'll have to do some research

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 22nd, 2011, 09:38 AM
Well...did some research and now I feel just plain dumb. Here I am thinking my chart looks good and hey maybe it's even IB. Love my Dr office...but they could have told me that I would have to stop the Prog. if I got a - test to get AF!! And why in the !@#$! would I wait until 17dpiui?? That's just dumb. I do NOT want to take an HPT because I'm sick and tired and burnt of looking at BFN's. I feel like just going home and power washing my junk out (this cream is nasty and stays all in there) and spend some "quality time" with my DH. We have not been together since the IUI cause he is worried about the cream absorbing into him and I don't blame him. I miss him and I'm tired and I am hurt. Sorry to turn from joy to vent, but this just felt like unnecessary torture. ALL they said was you can test in 17 days and call us if you get a positive or AF!!! NOTHING about the progesterone. @$@#$%!$%#%@

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 22nd, 2011, 11:14 AM
That's messed up!! I can't believe they wouldn't tell you you had to stop it! How are you supposed to know?? I'm so sorry hun, I think a quality evening with DH is in order!!

September 22nd, 2011, 11:16 AM
I'm so sorry Terri!!! I had been looking into doing the natural progesterone cream on my own and read something about having to stop taking it when your period was due unless you got a positive pregnancy test. I would have never known either. I can't believe your doctor didn't mention something to you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search