Reflections on TTC...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2011, 08:34 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
After months of TTC, I will never look at the words "Creamy", "Slippery", or "Eggwhite" the same again! Examining toilet paper for any trace of CM and then testing it for consistency, color and elasticity has become a normal part of using the restroom. I don't leave home without a few pregnancy tests in my purse just in case I get the urge to test at work. And I have a permanent sore spot under my tongue from constantly taking my temperature. Ugh... I seriously need to get a life! My bathroom sink is a collection of OPK progressions, multiple brands of pee stick, 2 different thermometers, etc... It really is a sickness!

p.s. Apparently I can't spell anymore either! Typing on a phone stinks!

Last edited by Leanne78; September 21st, 2011 at 08:51 AM.
September 21st, 2011, 08:39 AM
kristiemarie518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was just saying that it's amazing when you start to actually pay attention to things. How often we just go about life and not stop to realize what amazing bodies we have. But yeah, I am just waiting for the day DH busts me doing a CM check.

September 21st, 2011, 08:39 AM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Soooo right.
Nor will I ever actually look at eggs the same again
I wonder if they make a medication for our mental illness? Something to help us relax

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

September 21st, 2011, 09:46 AM
mommyTTC3's Avatar Proud mom of 3 !! <3
I am only CD12 in my 2nd cycle of TTC and my nightstand has a notebook to log temps , a BBT , my OVULITE to check for ferning , Musinex for CM and then my bathroom has cups to pee in (paper cups) and my drawer in the bathroom has OPKs and HPTS stashed .... LOL there has to be a name for our disorder I will never look at eggs the same again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 21st, 2011, 09:48 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
So glad I am not alone in this madness!!! Everytime I buy a set of OPK's, I pray it will be for the last time. I guess I really should have signed up for the automatic shipping option on Amazon.

September 21st, 2011, 10:53 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
So true!!! It's an addiction, but at the same time, it is so amazing how we are made! So many women walk around never knowing the wonders of how the female body works. We truly are fearfully and wonderfully made beings, LOL. We are just enjoying our womaness...LOL....yeah, that's what I'm going with....we're not crazy or anything....ummmm, right, girls.....right?!?!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

September 21st, 2011, 11:06 AM
kristiemarie518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah...all the most powerful women in the world analyze the smear on their tp.

Wait, maybe they do.

Ok, well maybe not the most powerful but surely only the best. (wink!)

September 21st, 2011, 06:18 PM
lilemma86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LMAO and i was beginning to think i was the only one who acted this way! glad we are all crazy together haha!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search