can you feel the fertilized egg moving?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By seamaid

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2011, 08:48 AM
Veteran
Ok, this may be a stupid question . . . but does anyone know if you can FEEL the fertilized egg traveling down your fallopian tube during its 6 day or so journey?
September 21st, 2011, 08:50 AM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Ummm. You can get cramps, but other than that I don't think it's possible for you to "feel" it.
Cramps are about it

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

September 21st, 2011, 08:53 AM
Veteran
I am asking because I have been feeling a little crampy and I am 3 DPO. But it also may be my VERY vivid imagination!!
September 21st, 2011, 08:55 AM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Ahhhh, phantom symptoms, we all get them
But it could very well be that the cramping is the egg going to where it needs to go. It's normal and most of us feel it until AF shows, or sometimes shorter. It's nothing to worry about anyways

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

September 21st, 2011, 10:45 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
You can feel crampy around O, and some women can feel crampy during implantation, but I've never heard of feeling the egg move In reality, the egg, fertilized or unfertilized, is about the same size, which is a grain of sand. However, once implantation occurs, it begins multiplying in size rapidly. FX'd for you!!!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

September 21st, 2011, 07:43 PM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lol

September 22nd, 2011, 08:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I get crampy.
February 26th, 2013, 08:17 AM
yes, I have! I thought I had a cyst growing the first time because I kept feeling these twinges that were in the same spot on one side in the fallopian area, and they were sometimes close together and sometimes hours apart for a day or two. My natural doctor uses reflexology, so he contacted the spot below my ankle on the proper side and it was def. sore to press. However, pressing dilated the blood vessels in the area which would be good for healing were it actually a cyst, so I pressed on it for a day or two, but the sore spot moved! It moved slowly towards the back of my ankle and then close to my heel and disappeared. Thats because the fallopian only wraps that far, and the egg had found the uterus. No more painful twinges either. I had missed my period so I took a pregnancy test and it was faintly positive! Now that particular pregnancy ended at 8 weeks. The one after it was only a month later, and when I felt that same twinge at work, I knew right away! Suddenly, I realized the reason I was so ravenous and irritable was that I was pregnant again! I also confirmed that with a solid test although that pregnancy ended at 11 weeks with a detached placenta. can't catch a break...mind you we weren't going at it like bunnies at all. We weren't even trying
So..it's two months later...still haven't done anything more than twice this month..

trying to be good and rest the body....and I felt the twinge yesterday....I'm just waiting because the period is only a day o
or two late! So yes it is possible! I am very petite and and very in tune with my body..hypersensitive I think, sometimes.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search